Sign in to follow this  
micheni

moving to nurnberg

hi to all

i am from greece and i am moving to nurnberg the next month and i would apreciate a little help on finding a AGOT  community there .

thx in advance

dimitris

Hi Dimitris,

there's an active community in Nuremberg. I'm sure they'll be glad to hear from you. Shoot me an e-Mail and I will hook you up: helmut [DOT] hohberger [AT] gmail [DOT] com

Maybe you'll have time to come by us in Munich and play a few games? Looking forward to meeting you!

HI!

I´m one of the super-pro players (just kidding) fom nuremberg :)

I´ve dropped you an email how to get in contact with us, I wish you a lot of fun in our really fine an beautifull city!

Hi Alex, there's one player from Ulm listed on spielerzentrale.de. The entry is old, I think, but maybe he's still looking.

Apart from that, we have a pretty active community in Munich. Maybe you want to come by some time? It's not that far. On may 1st we'll have a great Thrones day, playing the whole day from morning to night, in preparation for our Regional tourney. You're welcome to come.

The tourney itself is on May 19th. You should at least come there, if you can make it. You find all necessary information here. www.hohberger.org/brawl/brawl.html

We also have a facebook group where you can get updates on game nights, tournaments and whatnot: http://www.facebook.com/groups/285728618719/

If you have any questions at all, post here or drop me an e-Mail. You find the address a few posts up.

Thanks for your help :)

I probably won't be able to make it on May 1st but I definitely intend to come on May 19th. I also will have a peek at your fb group! Should have moved to Munich it seems ;)

Clive_Bixby said:

Thanks for your help :)

I probably won't be able to make it on May 1st but I definitely intend to come on May 19th. I also will have a peek at your fb group! Should have moved to Munich it seems ;)

Wow, that's great! As you intend to come to the tourney, would you please be so kind to send me a short e-mail? I'd like to have the e-mail-addresses of the prospective participants, to send them announcements, updates and stuff. Thanks!

helmut DOT hohberger AT gmail DOT com