Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bulldoguk

Gears of War, all painted!

20 posts in this topic

GearsofWarGame1.jpgGearsofWarGame2.jpgGearsofWarGame4.jpgGearsofWarGame5.jpgGearsofWarGame7.jpgGearsofWarGame8.jpgGearsofWarGame9.jpgGearsofWarGame10.jpgGearsofWarGame11.jpg

Liked these chaps soon as I pourd them out the box so have been looking forward to slapping a little paint on them for a while, finally got round to putting the commision work to one side and got stuck in, this lot painted over a couple of days using a similar pallete throughout to speed things up

As with my other 'speedpainted boardgame pieces' cheap n cheerful is the name of the game, couple of coats of varnish to give them a little resiliance as they are made from the ususal soft plastic and no doubt will get thrown around a bit

tactician93612 likes this

Just wanted say that I signed up for this forum just to tell you how amazing those look. I now am jealous of those game pieces haha 

I'm currently painting my own GoW minis - had to take a break from all those Dust Tactics walkers! - and I feel really humbled just looking at your work. What an awesome paintjob!

Consider the paintscheme for the Theron Guards already stolen!

Fantastic paint jobs. I''m extremely jealous. Mine are yet to be painted but I doubt they will look anywhere near as good as these. aplauso.gif

Amazing work there! I started to paint mine awhile back but the prime coat failed so I stripped them and haven't gone back to them yet. I think I have been inspired to try again =)

Hi, I'm in the middle of painting mine too. I'm a noob on miniature painting.

Could you give me the color guide for the drone/kantus/boomer skin tone?

I can't put my finger on the color, even after googling the images from the video game on google. Too much lighting.