Sign in to follow this  
voidstate

40K Starship Size Visualizer

I've been messing around with Google Maps and have put together a little web app that I thought you guys might enjoy. It lets you fly your ship over real world locations - so now you can see how enormous 40K ships really are.

It only includes the ships from BAttlefleet Koronus (and a couple from Into the Storm) because none of the others have the right kind of picture. And I couldn't put any of the BAttlefleet Gothic ones on because they don't say how bug they are. Still, there's over 20 ships included.

Be sure to check out the size of the Universe-class Mass Conveyer...

Hope you enjoy it.

40K Ship Visualizer

voidstate

Guest Not In Sample

Awsome do you think you could add some eldar ships and ork ships to?

Decessor said:

A really cool project Voidstate. I did find an issue with it though. The 2km long Meritech-Shrike class Raider appears much larger and longer than the 2.2km Falchion-class Frigate.

I see what you mean. The pic however is not the Falchion pic. But that of an Iconoclast.

To quote my players :

"OK our ship is officially too small: size-wise we could even land it here in Kings Park..."

"It's not the size that matters, it's content of weapons and equipment like 2 nova cannons and the ability to fit the Rose Tattoo in it's cargo bay as an escape craft. ... Not to forget the ability to have Imperator gating cannon on each side for pesky planets that get in the way ... yer that's the stuff"

*clicks Buy Now on getyourcheapmassconveyernow.com.au*   "that should take care of that Logician issue... but might give Drhoz a headache...."