Sign in to follow this  
Bomb

Trial by Combat release estimate?

I will take a guess and predict that this will be released sometime this week.

Recent Release Date Trend:

10/19 Wednesday - Tourney for the Hand
11/10 Thursday  - The Grand Melee
12/15 Thursday  - On Dangerous Grounds
1/6 Friday  - Where Loyalty Lies
1/6 Friday - Lions of the Rock

The trend appears to be every 4 - 6 weeks and this week will be the 4th week since the most recent release.

Yes I don't feel like doing work this very second.

So far this CP cycle has been released shortly after the current Warhammer Invasion CP cycle. WHI CP #5 came out recently so I'm hoping it will be next week. The upcoming page hasn't been updated recently which is a bit worrisome.

I'm also guessing there will will be an announcement soon for the next deluxe expansion (assuming there is another...). Lions of the Rock was announced mid August and they seem to land every 6 months or so. Any guesses as to content? Martell or Greyjoy? Arryn or Martell? Something different?

Marshal Lambert said:

I'm also guessing there will will be an announcement soon for the next deluxe expansion (assuming there is another...). Lions of the Rock was announced mid August and they seem to land every 6 months or so. Any guesses as to content? Martell or Greyjoy? Arryn or Martell? Something different?

I'd rather just see the CP releases come a little faster.  We know the next cycle has no neutrals, so I wouldnt be surprised if no other box is forthcoming.

I know that there is little power difference despite lower card count; however, I wish GJ and Martell get their dues...in terms of increased card count.
More breadth in deckbuilding options mean more fun! Bring on the Deluxe Expansion for them I say!
P.S. Don't forget the art sleeves. Recent delays make me a sad panda. :(

I'd much rather get reprint announcements. I've been spinning my wheels on whether to bite the bullet and start investing in the older 40 card packs. I've been wanting to pick up the A Time of Ravens packs (other than Refugees of War, which I actually own two packs of), but A Song of Summer and The Winds of Winter seem to be sold out literally every place I've checked. Someday, some beautiful, far off day, maybe I'll finally be able to run proper seasons decks.

FFG, I have money I want to give you. Please, let me give you this money!

Ruvion said:

I know that there is little power difference despite lower card count; however, I wish GJ and Martell get their dues...in terms of increased card count.

Yes, but GJ has had amazing cards in this cycle, and its not like Martell is a weak House.

Ruvion said:

P.S. Don't forget the art sleeves. Recent delays make me a sad panda.

+1, we need the announced art sleeves and we need new ones too!  Mel, Jamie, J. Snow, and Cersei sleeves are all very pretty, but how about Daeny (please!) and something for Martell and GJ!

In case it wasn't clear from my original post, I'm in full agreement with you in the power department; however, I wish FFG would still increase the breadth for GJ and Martell via Deluxe Edition box in a way that did not ramp up their power even further (expanding under developed themes, exploring new themes, etc). I just want symmetry in card count in respect to other houses, s'all.

C'mon art sleeves: April can't come soon enough! 

Keeping fingers crossed for a release today or tomorrow so I'll have it for my trip to DC.

I want to be right dammit!

Also, I swear to God I get work done at work.

jack merridew said:

Greyjoy could use some more weenies along with some Warship deck support and Martell could use some House Dayne support

Does Greyjoy not have enough weenies? At least in terms of cheap, efficient characters, they have the second highest number of weenies after Stark.