Sign in to follow this  
Beren Eoath

Faith Of Sigmar in Europe?

Gaztutts said:

Has anyone got anymore updates about this please?

Website is still saying $40 postage to the U.K!

Thanks

Lorimez

Hi Lorimez - I emailed FFG a week ago and they replied saying that there seems to be a problem with their online shipping calculator.

Apparently they were hoping to get the software fixed this week.... the guy suggested I try to order it again later this week.

I guess it's not fixed yet.  :o

I am in the same position as you - i'd really like to buy this POD - but there's no way that i'm paying $40 shipping for a $7 product..!! 

OGW. 

oldgoldwulf said:

Gaztutts said:

Has anyone got anymore updates about this please?

Website is still saying $40 postage to the U.K!

Thanks

Lorimez

Hi Lorimez - I emailed FFG a week ago and they replied saying that there seems to be a problem with their online shipping calculator.

Apparently they were hoping to get the software fixed this week.... the guy suggested I try to order it again later this week.

I guess it's not fixed yet.  :o

I am in the same position as you - i'd really like to buy this POD - but there's no way that i'm paying $40 shipping for a $7 product..!! 

OGW. 

Thanks for update.

Will try later in the week as well. Thanks once again.

Lorimez

CharlieBananas said:

CharlieBananas said:

Sorry for the delay, Esdevium got back to us Sigmars faith will be in the UK late March / early April, they couldn't give us an exact cost. Hero's call is expected in March. If anyone has any other questions or wants to pre-order from us then PM me and I'll hook you up with some sort of discount.

All the best

Mike

Should have added, for those that don't know, you will need to add me as a friend to send me a Private Message.

I wonder when this will hit stores in Europe? March/April is a lot of time from now. I think I will have to order from You. My FLGS has no info if they gonna have it.

I ordered it from FFG directly. $6.95 + $6.95 postage = $13.90. Doubles the cost but at least I don't have to care about its arrival in Europa anymore. Took about three weeks.