Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheHil

Question About the Points System and Raffle

Recommended Posts

 I know this may be a bit off topic, but I couldn't find any completely "General" forum so this seemed like the best place. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some more insight on the monthly raffle. Is it still happening? What kind of prizes are handed out? Do you know anyone who's won? And how do you find out if you've won? Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TheHil said:

 I know this may be a bit off topic, but I couldn't find any completely "General" forum so this seemed like the best place. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some more insight on the monthly raffle. Is it still happening? What kind of prizes are handed out? Do you know anyone who's won? And how do you find out if you've won? Thanks. 

Yeah, I'd like to know that too but I believe this post belongs to a different area, like FFG support maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My understanding is that it's something they haven't followed through with. I've heard *though this may also be speculation down the line* that they did one but went no further with it. As of the moment the points system doesn't mean anything.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TheHil said:

Really? Because that would be very disappointing.

Agreed, but I think it's the case. 

And for what it's worth, does anyone from FFG even pay attention to the forums? I realize they might pop in to shut down a thread that might have vulgar content, but is there any interaction? I have a feeling it's "no." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jasonpanella said:

TheHil said:

Really? Because that would be very disappointing.

 

Agreed, but I think it's the case. 

And for what it's worth, does anyone from FFG even pay attention to the forums? I realize they might pop in to shut down a thread that might have vulgar content, but is there any interaction? I have a feeling it's "no." 

I have seen Kevin Wilson, Corey Konieczka, and one or two other FFG designers respond to questions in the forums, including Android and Mansions of Madness. Usually these responses are when their product has recently been released though and is to clarify rules and errata for mechanics that conflict with what was intended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just signed up for this forum a few days ago.

The raffle has to still be on since it'sstill mentioned when you join the forum and FFG are doing wonders keeping stuff up to date.

I can't in any way imagine that there is not a raffle at the last friday of this month!

It is inconcivable if it's gone since FFG is such an amazing company and actually update the news-section often. It would take them like 3 minutes of their time to get rid of the whole raffle thing if it wasn't running so . . . IT IS STILL RUNNING! IT HAS TO !!! EVERY OTHER CONCLUSION MUST BE WRONG!!!! SINCE FFG WOULDN'T LURE CUSTOMERS WITH FALSE PROPAGANDA THEY COULD REMOVE IN 3 BLEEDIN' MINUTES!!!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ezel said:

Just signed up for this forum a few days ago.

The raffle has to still be on since it'sstill mentioned when you join the forum and FFG are doing wonders keeping stuff up to date.

I can't in any way imagine that there is not a raffle at the last friday of this month!

It is inconcivable if it's gone since FFG is such an amazing company and actually update the news-section often. It would take them like 3 minutes of their time to get rid of the whole raffle thing if it wasn't running so . . . IT IS STILL RUNNING! IT HAS TO !!! EVERY OTHER CONCLUSION MUST BE WRONG!!!! SINCE FFG WOULDN'T LURE CUSTOMERS WITH FALSE PROPAGANDA THEY COULD REMOVE IN 3 BLEEDIN' MINUTES!!!!!

 

I lol'd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a Fanboy. Does FFG manage the core side themselves, i thougt they bought this option and only have a backend to do the news and everything else, the rest is done by much, i hope, competenter people?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the raffle still running, wouldn't there be any .. hmm .. "this month, player X won game Y" posted somewhere? Or is it all done secretly or not at all? Would be a shame if they encourage ppl with that but not actually doing it at all…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...