Sign in to follow this  
JonHook

Till Death Do Us Part ... it is missing a "Nothing of Interest" card?

Had a fantastic game of TDDUP today. It literally got down to the last possible investigator turn for them to win, and if they did not win, I (as the Keeper), was poised to win decisively instead. 

But, when I seeded the board with cards, I was left with one room without a card for the investigators to explore. So I dropped in a "Nothing of Interest" from my other available supply. Is this a known issue? 

The clue choices I made were, 1A, 2A, 3A, 4B, and 5A. With those choices made, and following the published list of room seeding, is there a missing NoI card? Or, did I do something wrong in my set-up? 

There is a bug in question 4 as explained here.

Question #4 should read:
"4. The sheet music is in the:
a. the Secret passage
b. the Furnace room"

Besides this, I did not notice a missing Nothing of Interest. You noticed that ground-floor tiles have no cards, except for the cemetery, right ?

JonHook said:

I didn't put a card in the Front Yard, but I did put one in the Mud Room. I should check my setup again. Thanks for the heads-up. 

Yup. None of the upper-floor tiles should get random card distribution. The only one that should get card placement is Graveyard.