Sign in to follow this  
9thimmortal

Wishes for 2012?

I hope to make more events, and to hold more events, and to have more people attend the events I do hold.

That when I do make another "major" event, I do even better than I did at Days. With a deck from out of nowhere again that no-one understands.

That the Post Office decides to drop Saturday delivery so i have more time to play Thrones.

That I don't commit to more stuff than I have time for.

Dobbler said:

For the European community: An announcement that GoT World Championships will be held at Stahleck.

Wouldn't it be fair to do alternate years between GenCon and Stahlek? No reason why it should be confined to just one continent, if the demand from players is there. Just make every other year at each event their continental championship, with the title held for two years.

Dobbler said:

For myself: Enough money to fly to Stahleck and attempt to crush the Europeans.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....*deep breath*...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA !!

Both Toqtamish and Deathjester have the right of it.  Good suggestions, gentlemen.

Dobbler said:

For all the single Throners: a significant other.  Dobbler's Dating Disasters are likely coming to end, so I wish yours do too.

I don't know you personally (yet), but: WOO!  Although I will miss the segment...

oshi said:

To fly across the world and be at Worlds to see Darryl become a Champ.

Also i would play too.

Kick the can!

lol I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoyed that part of the podcast!

Kick the Can!

Kennon said:

See, these are the reasons that I always thought Darryl was the most popular host. Too bad the poll numbers don't reflect this.

I think he would be if he was on more regularly. Moar Darryl!

Well, I already got one of my wishes (thanks FFG Josh!) in the newbie thread that is starting!  Unluckily no go on the bottomless alchohol that Dobbs nicely wished for me. 

Dobbler off the dating trail?  He found Ms. Right?  ~Or Ms. Right Now at least?  lengua.gif