Sign in to follow this  
JerusalemJones

Lions and Loyalties release next week

Got an email today from FFG that next Wednesday is the distributor release date for Lions of the Rock and Where Loyalties Lie (plus the LotR deluxe expansion and the Star Wars sleeves). Actual arrival and release at your FLGS may vary. 

JerusalemJones said:

I am ashamed to admit that I will likely build my first ever, non-draft Lannister deck after the expansion releases. But I really, really hope that this doesn't put them back on top.

Why not? Someone has to be one top, and it'll make a change from the usual suspect.... at least until they bring out the Princesses of the Sun: Myrcella and co. deluxe expansion pack :P

Nitro Pirate said:

Why not? Someone has to be one top, and it'll make a change from the usual suspect.... at least until they bring out the Princesses of the Sun: Myrcella and co. deluxe expansion pack :P

Given the fact that Lanni was the undisputed top dog for years (almost right from the launch of the LCG through 2010, if I'm not mistaken), I guess them totally dominating the meta again would elicit groans from most of the older players.

Kennon said:

Not me! I'd be all over that.

~There's always some fanbois with no shame or human decency. It is to be expected! gui%C3%B1o.gif

That said, I for one cannot wait to build some truly evil Lanni decks that will make my opponents weep like the sissies they are, all their pathetic posturing as grown men notwithstanding. happy.gif

Ratatoskr said:

Kennon said:

Not me! I'd be all over that.

~There's always some fanbois with no shame or human decency. It is to be expected! gui%C3%B1o.gif

That said, I for one cannot wait to build some truly evil Lanni decks that will make my opponents weep like the sissies they are, all their pathetic posturing as grown men notwithstanding. happy.gif

+1

And really, they don't call him the Denim Lion for nothing. >:D

Ratatoskr said:

If that becomes prominent I'll just make a Martell NPE deck that's designed not to win, but to drag the game out to time. Seriously you want to be evil? I'll sue you for patent violation.

I don't see any dominance unless some card gets REALLY OP that I haven't seen spoiled.  Too many houses have answers.  Too many houses have strong themes that will continue to be strong.

I think I saw these should be out tomorrow?  I hope so!

bloodycelt said:

If that becomes prominent I'll just make a Martell NPE deck that's designed not to win, but to drag the game out to time. Seriously you want to be evil? I'll sue you for patent violation.

Oh, I have such a deck. Sometimes it even wins. Just yesterday I won on the 12th plot, after two and a half hours of gruelling play. I had decked myself by round 11 and held a full third of my deck in hand at one time - and that was after I'd been RBD'd twice. Truly epic, fun in its own way, but not something I want to go through every day.

Anyway, I'm backing down in the face of your frivolous lawsuit. You're the Evil Genius in residence. Can I be your sidekick? gui%C3%B1o.gif

Does anyone else have an issue with the agotcards site? 

On both computers I have, I try to login and the screen goes opaque white with no login place.  I am certainly far from a CPU expert, but cannot figure out why...

Ratatoskr said:

The site has never worked with Internet Explorer. It's a design decision.

Not True, i have only ever had Internet Explorer at work and i used to be able to use it even with the giant internet explorer logo with the X through it

i understand i can't anymore just sucks i cant check out the spoilers

Ratatoskr said:

The site has never worked with Internet Explorer. It's a design decision.

Really?  Not compatible with the most-used browser in the world?  I am not a huge fan either, but wow...