Sign in to follow this  
Romus

My Warhammer Character (video)

Hey, that's a great drawing and a really nicely detailed history.  Well thought through, well-rounded and entirely (in the fantasy context of course!) believable.

I'd be interested in how it affected the people close to him too, workmates, friends, relatives, etc.  Were they cultists themselves, or helpful in destroying the cultist group?  Or did they leave well alone, sensing and fearing his insane rage?

What's next for him?  Is he the sort of guy who's going to intelligently seek out the higher echelons of the cult, or will he simply be the 'enforcer'?

Disappointing you only got a couple of responses for what was a very nice post.

Vanaheim said:

Hey, that's a great drawing and a really nicely detailed history.  Well thought through, well-rounded and entirely (in the fantasy context of course!) believable.

I'd be interested in how it affected the people close to him too, workmates, friends, relatives, etc.  Were they cultists themselves, or helpful in destroying the cultist group?  Or did they leave well alone, sensing and fearing his insane rage?

What's next for him?  Is he the sort of guy who's going to intelligently seek out the higher echelons of the cult, or will he simply be the 'enforcer'?

Disappointing you only got a couple of responses for what was a very nice post.

Thanks for comments all. 

Van,  

Vaulkhard was mostly alone during the ordeal, which probably enhanced his dire emotions even more.  It was not till Lady Kluge, follower of Verena, came to him did he get any help. He considered her an angel and became something of bodyguard to her.  Lady Kluge had a lot of influence and wealth and helped others as well.  She gathered a small group to be her agents, Vaulkhard being one of them. 

Vaulkhard will use both his mind and his brawn to uncover the truth.  He has been studying to be able to read and write, and does what he can to uncover clues. 

[i picture him like a mix of Vic Mackey from the Shield, Rorshach,  and Bruce Wayne]