Sign in to follow this  
Major Mishap

Dust Models Points Cost

This is a great thread that deserves a bump.

So, what about the Ryu?  That should be fairly easy to develop a point cost for now that the Wotan is out.

The Ryu is basically the normal Wotan with Damage Resilient and no MG-44.  I'd say that nets to about 10 more points for the Ryu, so I'd give it a cost of 68 AP.

Major Mishap said:

The Wotan-AR is 67pts and inferior to Damage Resistance, I've been rating Ryu at 75pts

I know DR is powerful, but don't you think 75 is a little high?

Compared to the Ryu, the Lavrentiy Beria tank (which also has DR) can carry 6 riders, has a roughly equivalent main gun, a range 2 flamethrower, 2 machine guns, two more armor points, and two more hit points.  And it only costs 83 points.

Major Mishap said:

Jagdluther it is then, although the effect of abilities that have already been suggested for the ARV's should be fairly accurate :)

So taking 40pts Ludwig as a baseline, +5 for the main gun dice.

For Armour I use +6 when upping to an even number and then another +3 when going to even, this is because of the way they allocate dice to guns, and the difference between A5 and A6 armour for example is pretty much zero, so +6pt.

At A5 I use +4pts for each wound so +16pts

This now totals 67pts, there is no MG, -2pts?  = 65pts for Jagdluther

I think that you are dead on with this one.

The Matrioshka is also 65 points.  It has two fewer health points than the Jagdluther, but compensates for that with a better main gun and two excellent machine guns.  I think they balance out pretty well.