Sign in to follow this  
Staton

Octgn Tourney Jan 9th-Feb 12th Sign up by Jan 7th

We now have ten from each region! I'm hoping we can get to at least 20 from each region, but I'd be really happy with 30 from each region! Also feel free to repost this to your own native language boards for any players in EU that would like to play (can also speak english), but don't read these boards.

Kid Gruesome said:

Ill have to learn to use the program, but lets give it a shot:

US - monkramza at yahoo dot com

Hey feel free to shoot me an email. I'm free most evenings and I can walk you through a game on Octgn. There are really only a few things you need to learn, then everything else is just rightclicking in the right spot. Its very intuitive on MOST things.

Got OCTGN set up last night, hoping to get some real games over the festives too so I'll hopefully feel confident enough to sign up before deadline. Willing cannon fodder (UK/EU).

I will declare for my sovereign nation of United States, despite the fact that I will be in another nation during some of the preliminary rounds of the tourney. mattconnellan@yahoo.com

Step one: complete. Step two: learn how to play AGoT.

darknoj said:

I am in for this. US bracket my contact info is darknoj(at)gmail(dot)com

I am in the Canada bracket. my contact info is mfric016(at)gmail(dot)com.

Time to get parallels and learn OCTGN over christmas!

Thanks for doing this, Josh.  As an explanation for the failed attempt to run one of these a couple of months ago, several players were hesitant to give away any secrets for the upcoming big November tournaments, so I held off.  This time of the year I'm pretty busy, so this is a big help.  I always enlisted Gualdo to help out with running the European side, so you may want to ask him or Alberto to do that, if you like.  

Either way, I'll be up for playing: jbenton1411@hotmail.com

If there is a Canada bracket I guess I should probably be moved into it instead of the US one I previously signed up for. I was thinking time zones might make more sense than actual geographical boundaries. 

Coys1882 said:

If there is a Canada bracket I guess I should probably be moved into it instead of the US one I previously signed up for. I was thinking time zones might make more sense than actual geographical boundaries. 

I think Matthias was half joking about the Canada bracket (he was the first to talk about it). The bracket should be named American bracket (in case any South Americans want in) rather than US bracket.

Love to do this, but haven't ever had the time to get OCTGN set up/learn how to play. Is there thread/guide around here detailing how to get it up and running w/ AGoT? (Last time I had a second to glance over it, I understood the gist of installing OCTGN, but getting it to work w/ AGoT seemed a tad harrowing)

If anyone can point me in the right direction, sign me up:

[uS] ilhalter @ gmail.com (w/o the spaces)