Sign in to follow this  
Mysticwarriormj

Heartless Deck

stealth sneak is not that big of a threat i mean come on how many people actually pack that cardin the first place? not many because its not that great of a card sure it would stop the dark decks in its place but just escape and bye bye sneak then all you have to do is get to 13 before your opponent can reshuffle to get it back. you can make a very well balanced dark deck that can race and beat your opponent to a pulp. so my point is DONT FAER THE SNEAK..

P.S. yes i know you lose all your friends and an HP for escaping but its a small price to pay to Race to 13 just make sure you pack attack cards and magic cards to make up for the friend loss and dont rely to much on the dark friends and one can race to 13.

I say do what you were doing the magic ofense dark aggro use more trickmaster and use ansem which seeing as fangirl don't really use it use that to go I have a fira am on wonder land lv2 and just go say go by to said dark card on opponents side

Spam Attack and Magic.

It's the only way that Dark Decks move quick.

Soul Eater
Divine Rose
Oathkeeper
Oblivion
Ultima Weapon

are all fine choices

Gravity - Friend Denial
Cura - Heal (the one thing that most dark decks lack)
Fire/Thunder/ Blizzard and a doubling world.