3x Barrel Spider lvl 3
1x Behemoth lvl 5
1x Parasite Cage lvl 7
1x Oogie Boogie lvl 8
1x Darkside lvl 8
1x Hades lvl 8
2x Captain Hook lvl 8

Total: 47 +1 player

Basically what this deck does is eliminate friends from the equation when my opponent challenges me or when i challenge him by using simba and monstro. has the ability to get to 13 WC but obviously its not my first option being the deep jungles make my friends useless and it would be hard to get dark cards off my world but its possible. let me know what i can do to improve. (might get rid of oblivion on the fence about that)

Mr. Incredible said:

Player:
Riku 3

Worlds:
2x Monstro lvl 1
2x Destiny Islands lvl 1
3x Deep jungle lvl 3

Attack:
3x Soul eater
3x Fairy harp
1x Oblivion

Friends:
1x The king lvl 0
2x Tidus lvl 0
2x Sebastion lvl 0
2x Owl lvl 0
1x Tigger lvl 1
1x Beast lvl 1
1x Cid lvl 1
2x Phil lvl 1
2x Donald lvl 1
1x Fairy Godmother lvl 2
1x Jack Skellington lvl 2
1x Jack Skellington lvl 3
1x Beast lvl 3
1x Merlin lvl 3

Magic/Friends:
3x Simba lvl 3

Dark:
3x Barrel Spider lvl 3
1x Behemoth lvl 5
1x Parasite Cage lvl 7
1x Oogie Boogie lvl 8
1x Darkside lvl 8
1x Hades lvl 8
2x Captain Hook lvl 8

Basically what this deck does is eliminate friends from the equation when my opponent challenges me or when i challenge him by using simba and monstro. has the ability to get to 13 WC but obviously its not my first option being the deep jungles make my friends useless and it would be hard to get dark cards off my world but its possible. let me know what i can do to improve. (might get rid of oblivion on the fence about that)

In all reality, this deck would be crushed. It boarders a balanced deck, but not well enough. If it's Aggro then it's definately in bad shape (sorry my friend but tough love is need on this deck)
Deep Jungle level 3 is just asking for trouble. Only 2 D Isle? You have seven lvl 0. Merlin is bad. Why are you playing Sebastion when you have Oblivion and Soul Eater? It hurts you as well.

-Merlin x1
-Deep Jungle x3
-Donald lvl 1 x2
-Owl x1

+Jack lvl 1
+The Mayor
+Geppetto
+ Pincchio
+ Parasite Cage x2
+Behemoth x2

just cards I've thinking of off the bat that are not UR. ummm....yeah those are good. this deck has control potential, but it's held back by bad card choice.

sebastion is there because he reduces the value to 0 so the effects of the attack cards are still usefull. only 2 d. isles because i only have 2. merlin because he can stop any magic or magic/friend which could come in handy if i lose phil or owl. i only have 1 parasite cgae :). And like i said it isnt meant to be a WR, Deep jungle 3 is amazing when my opponent challenges me sephi-who lol. and i mad a slight change added wakka stopra and another merlin.

Mr. Incredible said:

sebastion is there because he reduces the value to 0 so the effects of the attack cards are still usefull. only 2 d. isles because i only have 2. merlin because he can stop any magic or magic/friend which could come in handy if i lose phil or owl. i only have 1 parasite cgae :). And like i said it isnt meant to be a WR, Deep jungle 3 is amazing when my opponent challenges me sephi-who lol. and i mad a slight change added wakka stopra and another merlin.

? How is Deep Jungle 3 good for you? Your opponent will just retsock friends the next turn because Deep Jungle 3 doesn't affect them except for the no magical friends in the battle. Short of that, they can do all the things you can't. They can drop Dark Cards on it and Behemoth will just submit you for the rest of the game unless you draw into a D Isle and can play it. They can use Tink, SImba, Bambi, all during their action phase and then use them on your during the challenge phase. Monstro lvl 1 plays into this, because they drop 2 Heartless on your with Monstro as their world, you only options are escape.

Then why Oblivion, no effect and it's just a wasted card with sebastion, fairy harp would be better.

Phil and Owl are better than Merlin, their effects are continuious compared to Merlin's one time effect. both are also easy to get on the field. Usually you'll be able to keep Phil on the field better than Owl so it's not really a problem.

Other than The King and D Isle, you really have little to no search which means you have to draw into the cards you need instead of searching for them.

Deep jungle is a really Amazing under rated card. my player card has the 3rd highest attack of all other player cards so say you challenge me with a riku 2 and im on deep jungle lvl 3 then you cant win that challenge unless you have magic or attack cards because any friends you use become 0 so just by player card alone i would win against most other players. So along with DJ3 sebastion/Phil/owl/merlin make so it relys more on the player cards strength and not what friends/magic/magic-friends they use in challenges. do you understand what i mean. and any friend cards i have i can use against my opponent when i challenge them.

And Oblivion is there because its 1 card with +10 attack im sure i could use it when it comes by either using Sebas in a challenge so i can use oblivion next turn or it could come into my hand before i get a sebas out.

Merlin is a good back-up card that cant be eliminated by a darkside Gravs or simba where as owl loses to gravs and darkside and phil loses to simbas and darkside. plus hes a 5 caster for my stopra happy.gif

Mr. Incredible said:

Deep jungle is a really Amazing under rated card. my player card has the 3rd highest attack of all other player cards so say you challenge me with a riku 2 and im on deep jungle lvl 3 then you cant win that challenge unless you have magic or attack cards because any friends you use become 0 so just by player card alone i would win against most other players. So along with DJ3 sebastion/Phil/owl/merlin make so it relys more on the player cards strength and not what friends/magic/magic-friends they use in challenges. do you understand what i mean. and any friend cards i have i can use against my opponent when i challenge them.

And Oblivion is there because its 1 card with +10 attack im sure i could use it when it comes by either using Sebas in a challenge so i can use oblivion next turn or it could come into my hand before i get a sebas out.

Merlin is a good back-up card that cant be eliminated by a darkside Gravs or simba where as owl loses to gravs and darkside and phil loses to simbas and darkside. plus hes a 5 caster for my stopra happy.gif

My friend DJ is settting you up for the burn. Wyvern and Barrel Spiders are prefect for a worlds where you can't defend yourself.

Mr. Incredible said:

...Who plays magic?  ...Who doesn't play Tidus?  What aggro deck doesn't use Riku lvl 3? How do you win if they lock YOU down?...   Deep Jungle ends up screwing you in the end because, your source of healing is gone (since you run no tinks) and don't run any pinocchios to nab attack card from their hand.  all they need to do is win 3 challenges with their soul eaters in order to kill you.  ...How  do you effectively win against WR?  they aren't going to be on your world, so that deep jungle is lose lose and you can't stop 2 clouds.

Stopra, is it really worth it? draw a bunch of cards and what? throw more useless friends down?  Deep Jungle is not really that useful, even for the match-up that you say it is because you lack the apropiate tools for the match-up.

you guys must really hate deep jungle 3.

Against a WR deck i wouldnt play deep jungle 3 i would discard those and play the monstro's. its going to be hard for my opponent to rush to 13 with the dark cards i have and if i get sebastion out. And being they wont worry about getting attacked i wont have to worry about having high support friends out and just use cards to slow them down like phil/owl.

so just because you two cant see beyond the use of DJ3 im supposed to change it? sure roxas wyvern could be a problem but how is a lvl 8 heartless getting on my lvl 3 world?  that would mean i have to have my jack out and my opponent would have to have theirs out so that would make wyvern at most a lvl 3 (so thats why i have beasts) so if anything ill be removing the D.isles because i dont really plan on using them much.

other roxas how exactly is my opponent going to "lock" me down? any "lock" card that they can use against me i probably have in my deck and am ready for them. sure i have no source of healing but i have no intention on being in challenges i cant win so why would i waste deck space on heal cards?

Darkwing Duck said:

cmon guys lets keep it friendly. try more lvl 1s it might help make your concept move smoother.

It is friendly, he asked  for critique.

Mr. Incredible said:

you guys must really hate deep jungle 3.

Against a WR deck i wouldnt play deep jungle 3 i would discard those and play the monstro's. its going to be hard for my opponent to rush to 13 with the dark cards i have and if i get sebastion out. And being they wont worry about getting attacked i wont have to worry about having high support friends out and just use cards to slow them down like phil/owl.

so just because you two cant see beyond the use of DJ3 im supposed to change it? sure roxas wyvern could be a problem but how is a lvl 8 heartless getting on my lvl 3 world? that would mean i have to have my jack out and my opponent would have to have theirs out so that would make wyvern at most a lvl 3 (so thats why i have beasts) so if anything ill be removing the D.isles because i dont really plan on using them much.

other roxas how exactly is my opponent going to "lock" me down? any "lock" card that they can use against me i probably have in my deck and am ready for them. sure i have no source of healing but i have no intention on being in challenges i cant win so why would i waste deck space on heal cards?

It's not really hard to do, most Racers play level 1 and 2 worlds until they get to a 10 WC. So a majority of your Dark Cards are just a Cloud away from being cleared. It's a definate that they'll have Tidus so Owl is not really a problem. Sebastion is kinda the same as Owl, plus Darkside kills both of them for your opponenet.

As for Deep Jungle, I dont hate it. However I have seen this same deck tried over and over, and everytime (unless it plays a poorly constucted deck or someone who dead draws) it loses. Ex: You played Deep Jungle last turn and have Tigger, Sephiroth and Sebastion. Now I would have drawn 6 cards and with my Dark Riku deck, I would have Wizard, Screwdiver, an another random Dark Friend. Right there, you've lost every time I challenge you and Soul Eater will still go off and Parsite Cage becomes even more threatening without a way to get rid of it and get your friend back..

From the WR strategy, Drop Barrel Spider and Behemoth on it and you still can't can't move without escaping and then you've lost without finding a way to stall them.

Aggro is where it gets more complicated, you may have a lock-up their, however Control will probably overtake you eventually.

Wyvern, is actually not hard to drop on you. Destiny Islands is actually a staple, SS, Tidus, Owl...all are able to be searched by D Isle.

In short, it's not hard to "lock" this deck as Mr. Lawliet said. If you still want proof, I will be willing to go one-on-one againist this deck.

in short. if you like, then play with it and say bollocks to the advice given to you but if you find out that it doesn't work then fix it and keep playing with it.  not attacking you, just asking questions, nothing wrong with that yes?