Sign in to follow this  
HaleysRedComet

Atlanta - The Tower

I will be making a trip to The Tower this coming Saturday (11/19/11) to play some GoT - hopefully.  I know that there are some people in the area who play, and I was hoping that any people available in the area could meet up and play some games/trade that day.  I am driving from Alabama, and there are no game stores in the area.  I would love to play some people outside of my usual playgroup.  Post here if you are able to be there.

Hey there. I've been meaning to check out The Tower for a while now, but I've never gotten around to making the 25 mile drive there from where I live in Atlanta. I'd definitely be willing to try and come out there and meet you. What time were you planning on being there? Hoping this can work with my schedule.

I might be able to be there for a game or 2 but we have our regularly scheduled D&D campaign that night.So I would need to be out by around 6. I'll see if any other guys want to venture out.