Sign in to follow this  
player33475

Anima Demo Scenario - Playtest Version complete

This may have got buried in the longer thread elsewhere on the forum, so I have created a seperate thread for it. Sorry for the duplication.

I have completed the playtest version of Tears of Vykyris. It is a self contained scenario that is designed to give you everything you need to experience the the world (and game) of Anima.

The rules have been significantly hacked to be closer in feel to Anima Tactics to make it both less intimidating to first timers and also allow focus on the setting and story in the restricted timeframe of a single session.

I will playtesting it in January and will make changes to the document that arise from that session.

The document itself is 66 pages long, graphic heavy and 14MB. It can be found here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14355510/ToV.pdf

The document also uses a font called Dragon Master for headings that some PDF readers may not read. I attach it here in case people want to see the document as intended: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14355510/Dragon_Master.ttf

I would love to hear feedback and I am happy to field any questions people have.

Enjoy.

Hi Skywalker.

I have not downloaded your demo yet, but I need a question answered.  Are you the same Skywalker that created a demo for Cthulhutech?  If so, I think this will be a great demo before I even download it.

I'll let you know my full feelings once I read through it.

Thanks

Beli

Belirahc said:

I have not downloaded your demo yet, but I need a question answered.  Are you the same Skywalker that created a demo for Cthulhutech?  If so, I think this will be a great demo before I even download it.

Yes I am. Thanks for the kind words.

Playtest done. It went well, despite how challenging this sucker is to run. :) I have made quite a lot of minor edits and reorganisation. Timing over events has been fine tuned considerably. I will post up the final version within a week.

I've read through most of it and it looks like you spent a lot of time producing it. Pre-testing, I'm very impressed.

Will try it out in some day in February (probably) and will let you know the result.