Sign in to follow this  
dystroya

Custom Foam Board Storage Solution

This is a custom 3/16" black foam board storage solution I created this weekend in about 90 minutes. There is a little extra room for expansion content when released. I have plans to create several of these for other FFG titles over the next few months. Tell me what you think.

Blood Bowl Team Manager Storage Solution Photo

Looks well designed. I actually was planning on picking some board this weekend to do the same thing for my copy. I may have to steal your use of notches in between the sections for easy access.

Excellent.

Did you do this with sleeved cards or just without them (sleeved are a bit bigger).

I do like the take away part, but I might do with ribbons to pull the cards up. I've probably got too fat fingers.

Nice, I wish FFG would make better box inlays, the little ziplockbags they have begun using are ok, but it would still be better to have proper inlays.

It is such a shame that a company that makes so great games, with really high quility components fail at making box inlays.