Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
greatwolf

Promo card for Kindle readers

7 posts in this topic

So, I read and enjoyed Free Fall on my Kindle. Then I discovered that there's a promo card for Android associated with the book. I'd really like to get this card, but I didn't get an order form (obviously, because I bought the Kindle edition). Can someone help me out? How do I order the card?

Seth

I was also wondering this as I want to buy the book on kindle,  Dont need any more books cluttering up my house as the space is already full of boardgames. An answer would be great FF.

Hawkmoon said:

I was also wondering this as I want to buy the book on kindle,  Dont need any more books cluttering up my house as the space is already full of boardgames. An answer would be great FF.

As for myself, I just didn't want to wait for the book to arrive.

I think it would be just a matter of emailing the purchase invoice to FFG.

And maybe those who buy the digital version can get a playable set of an Android: Netrunner promo card instead since they got it off the Net.  ha ha

I emailed FFG.  They clearly stated that one cannot recover the promo card by purchase of an eBook.   They also explicitly stated that one must purchase a physical copy of Android: Free Fall in order to request the promo card.