Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Racegamer

New Track Designs for Moto GP

10 posts in this topic

Greetings All...

I am trying to design real-life tracks for Moto Grand Prix. Here is a sample of my first (crude) attempt). Bear with me & they will get better.

As I said, I want to do tracks that have the right "feel" of the real-life counterpart. I have tons of reference about road racing & it's one of my life-long interests. If you have comments, suggestins, etc. Let me know...

Hey there, thanks for posting this - but I can't see the image/link.  Do you mind giving it another shot?  Very interested in seeing tracks that other players come up with.

I have a number of tracks that I have built, that i am willing to share.  Please bear in mind, however, that most designs take 2 copies of the game (which I own, 'cause I wanted the 12 bikes).

Tracks I have built are:

Buenos Aires and Aldea Romana, Argentina /  Adelaide, Albert Park, Eastern Creek and Phillip Island, Australia / A-1 Ring, Austria / Brno and Most, Czech Republic / Sakhir, Bahrain / Spa-Francorchamps and Zolder, Belgium  / Caruaru, interlagos, Jacarepagua and Nelson Piquet, Brazil  / Montreal, Mont Tremblant and Mosport Park, Canada / Shanghai, China / Dubai, Dubai / Aintree, Brands Hatch, Donnington Park and Silverstone, England / Albi, Charade, Flins les Mureaux, Magny-Cours, Paul Ricard and Val de Vienne, France / Hochenheim, Nurburgring and Sachsenring, Germany / Balatonring and Hungaroring, Hungary / Imola, Magione, and Monza, Italy / Fuji and TI Aida, Japan / Speang, malaysia / Hermanos Rodriguez, Mexico / Assen TT and Zandvoort, Holland / Kielce, Poland / Misano, San Marino / Bernova, Serbia / East london, Kyalami and Phakisa Freeway, South Africa / Albacete, Alcaniz, Jaram, Jerez and Valenciana, spain / Anderstorp, Sweden / istanbul, Turkey / Chaika, Ukraine / Barber Motorsports Park, Indianapolis, Lexington, Portland, Elkhart Lake, Sebring and Watkins Glen USA.

I use the game designs for Catalunya, Laguna Seca, Mugello and Motegi.

If you have a favorite track that I don't have, let me know - the only thing we can't easily do are crossovers or figure eights (like Suzuka)

Updated list

Aldea Romana, Allen Motor Club and Buenos Aires, Argentina / Adelaide, Albert Park, Eastern Creek and Phillip Island, Australia / A-1 Ring, Austria / Brno and Most, Czech Republic / Sakhir, Bahrain / Spa-Francorchamps and Zolder, Belgium / Caruaru, Interlagos, Jacarepagua, Nelson Piquet and Orlando Maoura, Brazil / Montreal, Mont Tremblant and Mosport Park, Canada / Shanghai, China / Dubai, Dubai / Aintree, Brands Hatch, Donnington Park and Silverstone, England / Albi, Ales en Cevenne, Charade, Flins les Mureaux, Magny-Cours, Paul Ricard and Val de Vienne, France / Hochenheim, Nurburgring and Sachsenring, Germany / Balatonring and Hungaroring, Hungary / Imola, Magione, and Monza, Italy / Fuji and TI Aida, Japan / Sepang, Malaysia / Fundidora Park and Hermanos Rodriguez, Mexico / Assen TT and Zandvoort, Holland / Kielce, Poland / Misano, San Marino / Bernovac, Serbia / Aldo Scribante, East London, Kyalami and Phakisa Freeway, South Africa / Albacete, Alcaniz, Jarama, Jerez and Valenciana, Spain / Anderstorp, Sweden / Istanbul, Turkey / Chaika, Ukraine / Barber Motorsports Park, Indianapolis, Lexington, Portland, Elkhart Lake, Sebring and Watkins Glen USA / Anglesey, Wales

Just finished 4 new tracks (well 3 new, and 1 update:

New tracks:  Road Atlanta, USA, Nivelles-Baulers, Belgium and Motorland Aragon (Alcaniz) Motogp variant.

Update: Motorland Aragon (Alcaniz) original configuration - F1 version, I think.