Sign in to follow this  
Roxas2

Offical Thread for Michigan Players

Salutations, fellow Michigan players! I'm local to Monroe, and well within walking distance of Our House Games, where you can find me pretty much every day. Looking forward to seeing you down here!

no one plays anymore.  the game practically died at CC.  especially after roxas got crushed at our highlander 1-6...ouch.  but Jacoby and i are the only ones that play there still, but even then, i prefer to play magic.

Swordsman_Joe said:

no one plays anymore.  the game practically died at CC.  especially after roxas got crushed at our highlander 1-6...ouch.  but Jacoby and i are the only ones that play there still, but even then, i prefer to play magic.

Thank you for bring that back up -_-. Anyway, I've gotten better since then, I'll make it back out their during the next and I'm going to start running a tourney at A to Z Cards and Comics in Garden City's on Monday or Tuesday.

Sorry Joe, I hope I didn't come off edgy on that, it's just a memory I'd love to repress. Though I had fun so that was all that mattered (btw I only got killed cause threw my deck together last minute =p)

Swordsman_Joe said:

excuses are like cells, everybody has millions.  either way, i wont be able to attend unless your touneys are on fri.

It's actually not, I did throw it together last minute so I never got to check for flaws. I got beat fair and square because of it. All I'm saying is there would have been more of a fight had I not thrown it together last minute.

The only day they had open are Monday's and Tuesday's otherwise I would have ran them Fri since I have the day off college.

Swordsman_Joe said:

what time are u thinking for on tue.  depending on my womans mood, i might be able to make, but prolly not

start about 5-6, end whenever Rich and Mike want to close so 8-9