Sign in to follow this  
dcdennis

Kings of the Sea sold out everywhere!

I can't find this pack anywhere online (aside from the $531 copy for sale on amazon). Does anyone know when more will be printed? I am a brand new player and would like to add this house to my collection.

thanks,

Dennis

Hi Dennis,

This should be reprinted and available for stock pretty soon. FFG wasn't fully prepared for the sales increase from the HBO Series. As such they ran out of a lot of product. They have been replacing them as fast as they can, but focusing mainly on the core set since that is the most popular. I'm guessing you'll see new Kings of the Sea in a month or so.

Ugh, I was holding out on buying a copy from an online retailer until I could pick up LoW and the Defenders of the North packs later this month (presumably). None left now. Serves me right for waiting.

They have sent a load out, we got a batch in the UK last week.

Unfortunately there was a packaging issue and they had to be sent back.

Sadly Esdevium (our distributor) was annoyingly vague about what that issue was.

Either way, Kings of the Sea IS being shipped... sort of.

Gods yes, I cannot wait for the Lords of Winter reprint to become available. I picked up Kings of the Sea last month, and it apparently was just in time. With any luck, in the next week or two FFG will release the King's Landing and Lords of Winter reprints (I think we'll have to wait till next month for Defenders of the North).

Dude... I'm waiting for the restock of Kings of the Sea too. This is crazy. How can a card game be sold out. Is this game picking up traction? I need to find players. I only have myself = (
I've already preordered Lions of the Rock. I want that thing on day one. Go Lannisters!

I am a new player and just picked up Kings of the Sea at a game store.  It was the reprint edition, so hopefully they will be in stock very soon all over the place.  They also had the revised King's Landing sets, so awesome.

HaleysRedComet said:

I am a new player and just picked up Kings of the Sea at a game store.  It was the reprint edition, so hopefully they will be in stock very soon all over the place.  They also had the revised King's Landing sets, so awesome.

Hope you're right. And awesome indeed.

Elder Sign is a quick, lite game that is fun and gives you a stronger chance at winning than Arkham Horror. We've played it often, usually as "filler" while waiting for players to show up before we play Arkham or Battlestar Galactica. From what I hear, there is an errata/clarification in the works regarding investigators and their abilities (currently, you can use the abilities of the investigators on any roll, not just their own, which makes the game easier). I think it is a fun game, and easily worth the $35 price tag.

Bomb said:

What does quick mean?  45 minutes - 1 hour?  I wouldn't mind trying a game like that out.

Yeah, sounds about right.

And no, KotS is not yet available. FFG said they think either the week of, or after, Thanksgiving (next Thursday).