Sign in to follow this  
nher78qwe

Descent Journeys in the Dark

I bought Descent Journeys in the Dark.

But one white and one red Naga each, one red Demon, two red Bane Spinder threes white ones, and two white Skeleton were broken.

Please provide me with A/S. If possible, I'd like to get whole monster components replaced. All would be broken based upon condition.

nher78qwe@naver.com

my home adress

301ho 603dong ,Anhwadong Maeul Jugong 6 Danji Apt., Byeongjeom-dong, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea

nher78qwe said:

I bought Descent Journeys in the Dark.

But one white and one red Naga each, one red Demon, two red Bane Spinder threes white ones, and two white Skeleton were broken.

Please provide me with A/S. If possible, I'd like to get whole monster components replaced. All would be broken based upon condition.

nher78qwe@naver.com

my home adress

301ho 603dong ,Anhwadong Maeul Jugong 6 Danji Apt., Byeongjeom-dong, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea

You should go through their customer support page.  There is a section there for replacement parts requests.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_npm_sec.asp?eidm=12&esem=3

Hi!

I'm a great fan of the Descent games. I've bought the vanilla and the "Tomb of ice" verson of itm because of the others are out of order :( Is it possible, to order the other expansions? I'm interested in the Road to legend expansion.

Thx:

Zoltan Bako

Hungary, Zalaegerszeg