Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rewision

Unofficial Errata

Recommended Posts

Since the BC ruleset is somewhat of a mess; some stuff is copypasted, other just forgotten and sometimes the rules are a bit unclear etc., let's fix this game while waiting for the official errata. Post your own and I'll add them to the list!

Missing/erroneous stuff:

PG. 42: Replace all instances of the word "Legionnaire" with "Legion" under chaos space marine starting equipments.

PG. 60: Sorcerer starting talents should list Psy Rating 2 instead of Psy Rating (x2).

PG. 60: Sorcerer starting gear should include 2 magazines for the Legion Bolt Pistol.

PG. 65: Heretek starting gear should include 2 magazines for the Las Carbine.

PG. 67: Renegade starting gear should include 2 magazines for both of the selected ranged weapons.

PG. 69: Psyker starting gear should include 2 magazines for the selected weapon.

Clarifications:

 

Balance changes:

PG. 52: Infamy is listed under Characteristics. It is not a characteristic, hence it cannot be modified through means that increase or decrease characteristics. Starting infamy is still generated as described under Generating Characteristics. (This is mainly to prevent claiming +5 starting infamy via perfection motivation.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I'm interested how you plan to accomplish that when to my knowledge there's no permanent edit feature in this forum...

 

Further, "balance" issues are a large can of worms. For example, I quite like how Infamy is treated like a characteristic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cifer said:

 I'm interested how you plan to accomplish that when to my knowledge there's no permanent edit feature in this forum...

 

Further, "balance" issues are a large can of worms. For example, I quite like how Infamy is treated like a characteristic.

That was my thought too, since it'd end up becoming cluttered as soon as other people post problems.

And yea, it's intended to be treated like a characteristic - It's explicitly part of the Characteristics section for character generation, and it's intended that you can buy increases in Infamy up until Infamy 40 (page 304).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cifer said:

 I'm interested how you plan to accomplish that when to my knowledge there's no permanent edit feature in this forum...

 

Further, "balance" issues are a large can of worms. For example, I quite like how Infamy is treated like a characteristic.

 

Is there not?

 

And yeah, about everyone has different opinions about balance, that's why I put them under a different list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cifer said:

@Rewision

Is there not?

You tell me - try and edit your first post.

 

There is, although not an official one.

Just hit "Report to moderator" (at the lower right corner, under the signature), then change the "edge_foros_reportar.asp" part of the URL to "edge_foros_editar.asp", and voila, you can edit your posts at any time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 *facepalm*

Nice catch. I've often wondered about whether they actually took away the edit function or just hid the button after the 5 minute grace period - didn't think of a way to get the right url, though. Once again, my high opinion of the forum software is reinforced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sunatet said:

Cifer said:

 

@Rewision

Is there not?

You tell me - try and edit your first post.

 

 

 

There is, although not an official one.

Just hit "Report to moderator" (at the lower right corner, under the signature), then change the "edge_foros_reportar.asp" part of the URL to "edge_foros_editar.asp", and voila, you can edit your posts at any time.

That is neat, thanks for that. So looks like this thread is still running after all :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It'd be nice to see if the Mark of Nurgle's statement that "You are compelled to spread Nurgle's Rot throughout the galaxy" means that you actually CAN spread Nurgle's Rot, or if it just means "Boy, I wish I could spread Nurgle's Rot. Oh well"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deinos said:

It'd be nice to see if the Mark of Nurgle's statement that "You are compelled to spread Nurgle's Rot throughout the galaxy" means that you actually CAN spread Nurgle's Rot, or if it just means "Boy, I wish I could spread Nurgle's Rot. Oh well"

 

Well, if you have a nice GM, maybe he/she can make it so that your next mutation automaticly becomes the Nurgle's rot Gift, which should solve that problem nicely. Or you can say that certain weapons you have that have the "Toxic" quality, can be inflicted with Nurgle's rot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...