Sign in to follow this  
Coys1882

Calgary Players??

Went down to the Sentry Box in Calgary last week to ask if there were in players in town. The guy there said that he has NEVER seen anyone playing AGOT LCG.

Anyone out there from Calgary and playing organized games a noob with a core deck could get into??

Hey I just bought the starter set from Sentry Box as well. Been playing with a few friends on Sunday nights which sometimes leads to staying up till 4 and getting wasted off far too many beers. Have you found any body that plays since this post? I would down to try and figure something out and get a game going, still havent had a full game with four players. Remember we are just beginners and like to play for fun. We arent too serious about it so if you would be interested let me know.

Cheers

Hey Josh - yes, I'm still looking for players and no, I haven't really found anyone outside our work group.

How about a Sentry Box meet up one day? We play some melee or just joust for a while while I help out. 

Add me on google talk rdfc20 @ gmail . com

No I don't work there but it's a central place with lots of tables for gaming so it makes sense. I've found another group of guys from Calgary that I'm meeting up with in the next couple weeks - you should come that day and we'll have a game!

Shoot me an email as it's easier to chat that way: rdfc20@gmail.com