Sign in to follow this  
Feioo

Bonus Token

I find the heaviest weight paper that will run through my printer and they seem to hold up pretty well.  I have also been known to glue them to both sides of a coin, but those get a little big.  Photo paper gives you a good image.

Agyar90 said:

...Photo paper gives you a good image.

That would be my first attempt as well. Print on Photo-paper, which is naturally a bit stonger then normal Paper + gives nice quality. Then glue front and backside together and maybe put a thin cardboard in between. I haven't tested that, but i was going to try that soon.

Go tothe dollar store, buy a deck of cards ($1.00 for those who were wondering lengua.gif)

Print the tokens on paper. Use elmers white glue to glue the printed token to 1 card (both the front and back. Then to add thickness use 2-4 more cards glueing with super glue gell (4-5 drops)

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

Check out this link for some excellent ideas on producing home brew tokens - you need to scroll down nearly to the bottom

docsavagetales.blogspot.com/2008/06/tannhuser-tuesday.html

Then check out this link for part two - again scroll down a fair way

docsavagetales.blogspot.com/2008/06/tannhuser-tuesday.html

Part three - scroll down about one third of the way

docsavagetales.blogspot.com/2008/08/tannhuser-tuesday-hellboy-summer-pack.html

But basically check out the whole of Doc's blog site for probably the best collection of Tannhauser home brew material out there. It might take you a while to work your way through it all but it is worth it.

docsavagetales.blogspot.com/