Sign in to follow this  
Titus Priam

Table booklet and Combat Action sheet

Last year I made a sheet with Combat Actions and the table booklet “Index Terribilis” containing some of the most used table from the rulebook.
I thought it would be a good idea to post a link in the “new” forum.

Get them from here

PS. It’s interesting how my Dark Heresy character sheet attract almost all the traffic on my site www.annebo.dk gran_risa.gif

Thankshappy.gif

I will look into the broken link when I get home from work.

I was also surprised that a table booklet wasn’t included with the GM screen, so I decided to use many many hours making the Index Terribilis.

The background of the cover is the leather from the collector’s edition of the rulebook.

Ah so you made the Indes Terribilis. I got it from Dark Reign I believe, printed it out and use it every session. Great lay-out, as I'm an artist and graphic designer I tend to get a bit iffy about the lay-out. Great work.aplauso.gif

Hey I love the booklet, just printed it out from my up coming campaign.  I was wondering though, is there any way you can add the insanity track, mental traumas, and malignancies tables.  Those seem like they would be more common then the mutations tables.

Salcor

Amazing quality on these documents. I knew a kind soul somewhere in the DH community would compile this info, but I certainly wasn't expecting such professional presentation! The data slate screen template will be very handy for future missions, many thanks.

Sorry for the threat necromancy, but I was using the booklet the other day in my game and I notived that it did not include the psyker tables (perils of the warp etc.)  Have you thought of adding those tables?

Salcor