Sign in to follow this  
jeff.kahan.1

Boxing up Talisman post Dragon.....

Well... up until Tuesday when a wonderul Amazon box was on my porch, I've been able to tote around my Talisman + expansions all in one box.   After punching and bagging Dragon, I'm not sure this will work anymore.   Just curious if anyone has been able to get everything into one box (and I just need to revisit my logistics).

Thanks!

I am sooo jealous that you have all of the expansions!!! sorpresa.gif I had a feeling that it would be very hard to stuff all of the expansions plus the main board ....very delicately...into the Talisman box. I would recommend or at least.... I am planning on using 2 boxes, the main Talisman box and another one, but not an expansion box, this way I can keep them in excellent condition to show my grand kids. I am going to leave out all of the unpainted minatures and put as many of the cards from all of the expansions that I can, with all of the boards if possible. In the second box I am going to put already painted minatures (d&d, mage knights and other plastic and already painted) along with everything else that I couldn't get in the 1st box. partido_risa.gif

That is my plan, I hope it works!!!

I really tried putting it all into one box but I was too afraid I would ruin anything as I really want everything to be in perfect condition;P

Instead, I just finished my drawings for a custom made talisman brief-case! Hopefully it will be finished before November as I'm not skilled in the arts of carpentry.
I will post the drawings and finished result on the boardgamegeek forum later on!

Also, just to mention it, I haven't gotten hold of a copy of the Dragon Expansion yet as I live in Europe but hopefully soon!! (I can't wait!)

Post-Dragon I am keeping everything in three boxes: the original Talisman box, the Highland box (or Dungeon), and the Dragon box.

I keep all cards plus the main board in the original Talisman box.

I keep the dungeon and highland boards, all tokens, all character/ending/toad cards in the Highland box.

I keep the dragon cards and tokens plus all the instruction booklets and sheets in the Dragon box.

Oboewan said:

Well... up until Tuesday when a wonderul Amazon box was on my porch, I've been able to tote around my Talisman + expansions all in one box.   After punching and bagging Dragon, I'm not sure this will work anymore.   Just curious if anyone has been able to get everything into one box (and I just need to revisit my logistics).

Thanks!

I can fit almost everything comfortably in the main box.  With the Dragon expansion, I now have a small bag that holds the Dragon counters you draw each turn, as well as the enormous Dragon Rider miniature that has to travel with the box.