Sign in to follow this  
Thirroxin

Thirroxin's ACTUAL World Rush deck

lol i forgot i switched a few cards around before the tournament started. Here is the exact deck i used. Sorry guys

Level 2 Light and Darkness Sora (Alternate level 2) lvl2  6/1  5 hp

x3 destiny island
x2 deep jungle
x1 end of the world
x1 traverse 3
x1 disney castle

x1 jasmine
x1 mayor
x1 tidus
x1 the king

x1 jack 1
x1 peter 1
x1 cid
x1 tigger
x1 phil

x1 godmother
x1 jack 2
x1 peter 2

x1 jack 3
x1 peter 3
x2 beast  3 ( L/D )
x2 herc 3 ( L/D )

x1 aladdin 4
x1 cloud
x1 leon

x1 genie
x3 bambi 3
x2 dumbo 3

x1 ultima
x1 oblivion
x2 oathkeeper

x2 parasite cage
x2 dragon malificent
x2 invisible

Total = 45 + 1 for player

Im really likeing this one guys. It runs great and the only problem i had was when they cleared the feild on me. Which is why leon is in there. Other then that, i would like to cut it to 40 cards if possible.  I play 8 worlds as of now, but with the card draw its easy to get them all. Any comments/ suggestions?

lolz, no heartless were a problem. I was trumped once by 3 villians at once, and that was only a 1 turn stall due to the fact of him not playing WR and i realized i had time to wait. I milled the deck enough to recycle any card i needed back. Which was only twice. once for a cloud, and once for my phil. Either way i hold a destiny island to fetch the king and get whatever i need after i reshuffle.

I may be pulling leon out, yuffie is only a +4 at the loss of a life, another oathkeeper would be better then her. sephiroth is no help here for the fact of him giving a +9 in the challenge phase, and if they drop a monstro on me, i would get rid of him anyway. The only reason i placed 3rd was due to the fact i accidentally dropped "end of the world" first turn and i couldn't take it back. I meant to play traverse 3 but whatever.

Regardless, i'm not a fan of yuffie, and more then one leon isn't needed. I only use him against monstro control decks to have a friend out no matter what. I usually drew about 12 cards on my first turn. Thanks to jasmine/aladdin4/genie combo. I need to add tinkerbells i think, that is really all i need to stop agro decks, and a few simbas to help with feild control. other then that i had no problems whatsoever.

I do appreciate the feedback though.

Thirroxin said:

lol i forgot i switched a few cards around before the tournament started. Here is the exact deck i used. Sorry guys

Level 2 Light and Darkness Sora (Alternate level 2) lvl2  6/1  5 hp

x3 destiny island
x2 deep jungle
x1 end of the world
x1 traverse 3
x1 disney castle

x1 jasmine
x1 mayor
x1 tidus
x1 the king

x1 jack 1
x1 peter 1
x1 cid
x1 tigger
x1 phil

x1 godmother
x1 jack 2
x1 peter 2

x1 jack 3
x1 peter 3
x2 beast  3 ( L/D )
x2 herc 3 ( L/D )

x1 aladdin 4
x1 cloud
x1 leon

x1 genie
x3 bambi 3
x2 dumbo 3

x1 ultima
x1 oblivion
x2 oathkeeper

x2 parasite cage
x2 dragon malificent
x2 invisible

Total = 45 + 1 for player

Im really likeing this one guys. It runs great and the only problem i had was when they cleared the feild on me. Which is why leon is in there. Other then that, i would like to cut it to 40 cards if possible.  I play 8 worlds as of now, but with the card draw its easy to get them all. Any comments/ suggestions?

It looks fairly solid to me.  I'd play test it myself, but I don't own a Cloud, Ultima Weapon, or the promos (yet).

First off, I think you could probably get rid of Disney Castle.  It is negative space, but only if you have the 40 (+1) card minimum.  Since you are looking to remove cards, I'd say that one.  True, you're opponent can't play Heartless/Villians on it, but what if the card you draw is a Lvl 3 World.  Wouldn't we feel silly then?

Yes, you could also remove Leon, there are better cards.  Yuffie, on the other hand, while weak for the price, she IS a Lvl 2.  I often find myself at a loss for one of them at the most desperate of times.

Your Dumbos are Lvl 3?  Is this because of the Support Value that goes with them?  In a deck where I am running a Sora player, Magic Friends of the Lvl 1 variety are a little more common; otherwise you might as well run Riku Lvl 3, forget about the Magic you weren't using and gain 1 Attack.  Dumbo has the same effect on all levels, so if you're going to run Sora, it's worth considering the extra Lvl 1's.

What Level Genie and Deep Jungle are you playing?  I believe your Genie is Lvl 4, and your Jungle is a 3, but I want to be sure.  If the DJ is a Lvl 3, have you considered Halloween Town as a replacement?  I find the 1 random card loss the lesser of the two evils, especially if you can play out the rest of your hand first (and I don't think this deck will make that too difficult).

I also wonder if adding Chip & Dale won't help.  Based primarily on the story of cycleing your deck twice, I think they might help speed that process up, don't you?

genie is a 4 and the deep jungles are lvl 2. I play all 3 magic/friends to easily drop a lvl 4 first turn. which is why i can mull through cards easily thanks to the jasmine/aladdin4/genie4 combo. I use genie to pull bambi 3 and i go from there. I have no problems getting to lvl 4 and i think i may pull the leon. As for the disney castle, after 9 levels in world, i drop that, drop mickey and guarantee a win next turn. so if i do draw a level 3 world, i wont feel silly, id feel sorry for my opponent.  I did it about 6 times the other day. The only thing i have to fix in the deck is life gain to mess with solid agro decks. Considering its the only deck i lost too.

I just think yuffie is a waste of space. why play her? play a godmother or something. A level 2 four MP caster sounds good to me. :)

Good feedback though. :)

1.) More worlds, not a lot but another Castle and Deep Jungle lvl 2would help with consistancy

2.) You have a lot of silly cards that don't really help. Leon won't really help if they slam a behemoth on your world, cloud will.  Leon helps against simba, but your board will be cleared anyway, I think an extra could be better than a leon.

3.) Owl eats you...seriously more tidus' ...Turn 1 they get owl out and that ends your combo...D. Isles either has to get your 2 Tidus (which won't stop their second Owl) or you will have to draw it (which is rare) in your opening hand.  Your magic/friends don't seem like they help.

4.) Heals! No heals and 5hp means aggro will beat you every time.  Run some Tinks.

5.) More Darks...  Darks do help against the mirror if you know when to play them. 

You run combo cards but are WR...doesn't make much sense to me.  This deck is just asking to be controlled.  Bump the deck size up and run more powerful cards. Bambi lvl 1, Dumbo lvl 1, easier to cast and provide with the speed you are looking for.

A few more darks wont hurt plus i do need tinks. I use all my magic friends within a turn excpet for dumbo. so owl really had no threat. I played 3 decks which ran 3 owl. Didnt phase me excpet with the loss of dumbo. As for leon, he was the only reason i won over a control deck. Hes a constant level 4 that lets me play any friend in the deck.

i really do undertsnad your point of them droppin an owl first turn, but if that happens it was only against agro control decks. which ran lvl 3 rikus. So i go first anyway, because i are teh level 2!!! lolz.

My only threat as i said before was the agro. so i think that tinks are really all i need. Wo knows... maybe a bigger deck size wouldnt hurt.

maybe ill add

x1 tidus

x2 tink one lvl 1 and a 0

x1 disney castle

x1 behemoth

can a WR really play more then 45 cards and be consistant though? It seems impossible, 45 cards is a lot, let alone 50....

Thirroxin said:

A few more darks wont hurt plus i do need tinks. I use all my magic friends within a turn excpet for dumbo. so owl really had no threat. I played 3 decks which ran 3 owl. Didnt phase me excpet with the loss of dumbo. As for leon, he was the only reason i won over a control deck. Hes a constant level 4 that lets me play any friend in the deck.

i really do undertsnad your point of them droppin an owl first turn, but if that happens it was only against agro control decks. which ran lvl 3 rikus. So i go first anyway, because i are teh level 2!!! lolz.

My only threat as i said before was the agro. so i think that tinks are really all i need. Wo knows... maybe a bigger deck size wouldnt hurt.

maybe ill add

x1 tidus

x2 tink one lvl 1 and a 0

x1 disney castle

x1 behemoth

can a WR really play more then 45 cards and be consistant though? It seems impossible, 45 cards is a lot, let alone 50....

My WR is 48 cards and runs nicely. The key is search and draw. WR's only have to focus on clearing the world and moving on, short of that and stay alive you can shrug off most things.

Sephiroth - so? it does 1 damage reguardless and you'll be passing and regaining that point the next turn.
Soul Eater - Not only does Atlantica help keep Soul Eater at bay, but even if they hit you for the -2....if you're not low it's not really a bid deal. Tink, World. Oathkeeper..you'll get over it.