Sign in to follow this  
Garzini

PDF's for league results

Thanks for putting in the effort to update the results for the League results.

I have admittedly only looked at the 2 player results, but there is a formatting problem.  I assume that it was going to fit on a single page, but it seems to stretch over 4 pages, pages 2 and 4 being blank, and page 3 having just Scen 8 and Totals.

I am guessing that you are exporting from excel.  It may be a better idea to change the paper size to A3/Tabloid as most people arent going to print it anyway, and those that do can "fit page" to print on their printers.

Keep up the good work aplauso.gif

There is also OpenOffice, which is what I use. I can't afford a personal copy of Microsoft Office, and OO is freeware that is mostly compatible, so I can use it to view to files on my laptop, and make minor changes if necessary.

I also wish that the results form didn't take up so many pages (made it hard to figure out which results on page three were for our team). But at least the results are posted, and I can correct the missing results for S7 for our team.