Sign in to follow this  
lars16

Custom Scenarios - Where?

I think I heard mention that someone has been designing scenarios, do these make use of the current cards or are they creating their own cards?

If they make use of the current cards I think thye would be really cool to try them out, however I don't know how to get to them (call it laziness or busy...maybe both). and was wondering if someone could point me to a website or forum post that includes them or information on them.

Thanks.

My first custom scenario can be found here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/689740/feonixs-custom-scenario-1-the-ruins-of-nan-wathr

Most custom scenarios can be found in the "variant" forums on board game geek. Ninjadorg's are very good, and letsdance has a couple great ones as well. I'm just getting into the custom scenario scene but I'll be making more in the near future.

Feonix said:

My first custom scenario can be found here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/689740/feonixs-custom-scenario-1-the-ruins-of-nan-wathr

Most custom scenarios can be found in the "variant" forums on board game geek. Ninjadorg's are very good, and letsdance has a couple great ones as well. I'm just getting into the custom scenario scene but I'll be making more in the near future.

great to hear, will try it asap!