Sign in to follow this  
Haroon

Book of grudges.

Now that blackfire pass is available to download, I was wondering if any one can confirm that the 10 new dwarf careers are in the book of grudges?  I would like to purchase this downlaod but only if it contains all of the information needed to make a runesmith or engineer including the stats found on their career sheets.  Thanks

I have to take a step back. Normally the pdfs clearly state, that they can't be used without the components. So now I am wondering, too...

But would be quite cheap, I guess...

The digital downloads are simply pdf versions of the softback books that come with each supplement.  None of the actual bits n parts are referenced or supplied in any meaningful way (perhaps an example card-natomy shot on a page).  However, they provide a largely rules-free pile of setting material that folks may find amusing or useful.  If I wasn't currently enamored with WFRP 3E I would probably snag the pdf's for ideas/something to read for my 2nd edition games.