Sign in to follow this  
alexandreee

tide of iron fury the bear-defects

I live in russia and my friend bought and send me  "tide of iron fury of the bear" and when it come to me i saw that  there were no figures? all cards and maps were torn and there was not rules and scenarious. What should i do?Whether FFG has sent me a new game in parts. My e-mail alewandr2597@mail.ru

my friend already arrived in Russia. and so I ask you to send me a new copy of the game in parts.I did not have figures, the rules of the scenarios, as well as tokens, cards, and the map has been corrupted.I ask FFG to contact me PLEASE

I seriously doubt they would replace everything. The amount of damage you describe sounds very "odd". If I were them, the only way I would replace that much stuff is if you sent in the damaged components first. Thats how a lot of RMA's work. 

But as already mentioned, this doesnt sound like FFG's problem. This is an issue for the shipping company (it was insured right?) and for the place it was purchased. 

Good Luck