Sign in to follow this  
nico

When will we see a big WFRP Campaign a´la The Enemy Within?

I´m still a WFRP1 fan and The Enemy Within (the first three parts) is the best rpg campaign or rpg material ever published. So do you think that FFG will someday publish a big campaign (hopefully 3-5 boxes) for WFRP3?  I´m not interested in orcs, undead or another  creature book. What I want from FFG is a complex high quality low fantasy campaign about intrigue,investigation and lurking horror full of roleplaying and social interactions.

I´m really  looking forward the Slannesh supplement, I believe it will be the best sublished supplement yet for WFRP3.

Enemy within was a great campaign for the time, in the modern day it has lost most of his greatness, perhaps Power behind the throne is still the best. Many adventures have taken something from EW and so it happens that many players are bored with the ideas out of Mistaken Identity, Shadows Over Bögenhafen, Death on the Reik and Something Rotten in Kislev.

There are great campaigns out there for uni fantasy systems you could take and play in WHFRP 3rd or better you could write your own on a sheet of paper and wing the rest, like i do :)

When one of us writes a propsal to FFG to create it.

Seriously, someone has to write it. It seems apparent from results that they don't have anyone currently willing to take on that task.

I think the idea time for this will be post 4th Ruinous Power Book - once we have all of that then a grand tour adventure facing all sorts of ills etc.

From FFG's perspective that can tie nicely into "filling out the chapters in Brettonia and the Border Princes" here is the "borders of the old world" box with background and added critters/careers,  then "and just in time for the 3rd installment, here is the high level box".