Sign in to follow this  
Mylo2

4 balanced decks to be made...

Okay, my collection now consists of a Core Set, Beyond the Wall, Wolves of the North, and the Baratheon, Stark and Targaryen expansions.

Can anyone assist in helping me make 4 balanced decks, 1 for each House?

You mean balanced decks for Stark, Lannister, Targaryen and Baratheon?

I guess for Targaryen and Baratheon, you can come up with strong builds. But for Stark and Lannister, especially Lannister, you need more expansions. I suggest you buy Lords of Winter so that you'll have strong Stark build as well. For Lannister, probably get some packs from King's Landing chapter. With doing all these, you can then begin to build your balanced decks. I'm just a new player and this is only my shallow opinion anyway. lol

Sorry, I just saw that you do have Lords of Winter expansion. Then, you can just go with the recommended builds in the expansion boxes you bought. In that way, you'll need king's landing chapter expansions only to enhance Lannister. Actually, if you buy another copy of core set, Lannister will be much stronger because the event cares of Lannister in core set are just amazing.