Sign in to follow this  
CowboyJesus

Looking to build a player base in UK Teesside

Just opened a games store in Middlesbrough and am looking to build a player base for Game of Thrones.

The 6 week games night rotations seem like a great idea and I can get the prize kits to support them, would also be interested in running both Joust and Melee tournaments.

If you're in the Teesside area and fancy getting involved give me a shout here or on the shop face book page "Unearthed Games".

Cheers for looking all!!

I'm a friend of the above ^^ and will also be involved in this setup... we're a friendly bunch and the venue is spot on, so if you're in Teesside (or within driving distance!) and fancy participating in organised play, let us know as we're looking to arrange these nights / weekends in the very near future gran_risa.gif

Nitro Pirate ran some very successful intro games of A Game Of Thrones in Unearthed Games on Wednesday, a big thank you to him and all those who have shown an interest, this could be the beginnings of our FFG games nights right here. With any luck the core game should be back in the UK soon!

Next week we'll have some more games for sure!

FFG games night tonight at Unearthed Games, got our new players popping down to indulge in some LCG action along with some players from Darlington. Should be a good evening of games, could even start to get some use out of our games night kit :)

Any other teesside/north east players fancy getting involved check in here or the face book.

WOW we can boast at there being 12 Game of Thrones players down to play at Unearthed Games last night!

A whole lot of melee and jousting action going on! A bit of a way off filling our 40 player capacity but I think enough people are interested now that we can run some constructed tournaments.

If you're in the area and interested in taking part give us a shout.