Sign in to follow this  
Lindsey

Store for Mansions of Madness singles

Good idea -- I'll go post over there.  I haven't actually played Mansions of Madness, so I wasn't sure whether extra parts would be much use for the game.  But at a minimum, I suppose an extra professionally printed rulebook could be nice.

I don't know but that is a very good question. I know here in the States this would not e legal with certain items that are more heavily regulated like fireworks or food items. Not sure about the legality of this type of product.

There are ebay sellers selling bits from Arkham Horror in this way, as replacements. Could be handy if you lost or damaged a single card or token and didn't want to buy a whole new box.

I'd like an extra set of clue tokens, but these are always the first things to go.

It's a pretty well established practice here in the US, mostly for games which have randomized packaging.  (That is, Magic the Gathering, D&D miniatures, etc.) I have no idea what the laws involved are, but it strikes me as likely to be beneficial to everyone involved. (The publisher sells more games, the buyer gets the desired game parts, and the reseller gets a small profit.)

As for buying replacement parts -- Just email Fantasy Flight instead!  They're very good about replacing pieces. But I wouldn't do that if I wanted extras.

Thanks for the reply, Lindsey. I find this pretty interesting, indeed!

As for replacement.. even in my personal experience, the customer service of FFG is *great*. I was in trouble once, and they helped me in.. two hours?