Sign in to follow this  
Hehateme

Has Anyone Created a Map/Diagram of the Interior of the Tyranid Hive Ship in Oblivion's Edge?

Hey guys,

As the topic says, I'm going to be running my group through Final Sanction and Oblivion's Edge in a couple weeks, and I'm really having trouble figuring out what the interior of the Hive Ship in OE is supposed to look like. Someone created some spectacular maps of the City of Landsholm in Final Sanction, and I was wondering if anyone created a similar map/diagram of the hive ship interior in OE?

I apologize if this topic has already been covered, I reviewed the boards and couldn't find a map like this. If this has already been created, I would really appreciate it if someone pointed me to the link.

Thanks all!

Got my problems there too... I`ve just read a novel from Graham McNeil called "the warriors from ultramar" in which the ultramariens fight with deathwatch forces against a tyranid invasion. there they board also a hive ship to inject a mutagen into the "queen" organism to destroy the swarm.

there are a few nice impressions an descriptions how to imagine the interior of  a hive ship. by the way there are also a few nice scenes which i plan to use in oblivions edge (secure an space defense silo and taking a few shots against the swarm ships to reduce their numbers for example) .

another option is to look at something real biological...anatomie of insects or some large fish with nerve system, blood vessels, intestines etc...

for a better image of what it look like "inside"  the ship google "coloskopie"... there i found pics of real guts from the inside...with muscles, spincters and all the stuff you expect in  a hive ship.

At last i haven`t made a diagram for this one...but it`s the same thing with deathwatch adventures...too less background from ffg and a lot of work for the gm

Maybe not a lot of help,but there was an old game "Advanced Space Crusade" - this was all to do with teams of SM scouts penetrating inside a Hive Ship to destroy its vital organs. There were impressive map tiles and the very first plastic Tyranid Warriors.

Ah the good old days.....

There might still be some stuff for it floating around on the web, just wish I could remember where my old set was.

DW