Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aussie_Digger2

Petition for Updated Errata

54 posts in this topic

I started an official petition on Change.org to try and get FFG's attention.  If everyone that signed this "petition" can go out there and sign and get others to sign, maybe we can finally get some traction on some support for Tide of Iron instead of this silent treatment from FFG.

https://www.change.org/petitions/fantasy-flight-games-continue-to-support-their-tide-of-iron-game-series

TheKaiser33 said:

I started an official petition on Change.org to try and get FFG's attention.  If everyone that signed this "petition" can go out there and sign and get others to sign, maybe we can finally get some traction on some support for Tide of Iron instead of this silent treatment from FFG.

https://www.change.org/petitions/fantasy-flight-games-continue-to-support-their-tide-of-iron-game-series

If not them, perhaps someone else.

I guess the 1A Games take-over nailed this thread - like hitting the ball way out of the park -

Still; I wonder if the move by 1A games was in answer to this thread or because FFG love the game and wanted to give it more love or whether the game designers were fed up of the product in FFG's hands and pryed it from them with promises to make the product good again. suppose we'll never know.

this has happened to two other lines recently - Wings of War and Tannhauser, although the latter is still in FFG's hands. Is this because of the Star Wars and Lord of the Rings  licenses take up too many resources to produce, or is something big coming FFg's way some ace up the sleeve. I wonder?