Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Boromir

Print on Demand expansion for Mansions of Madness (Season of the Witch)

Recommended Posts

Its going to be intresting to see if it will arrive to me, since I have special characters åäö in both my names and streetname and town. And wasnt able to use those on the orderform. Well its similar anyway sp lets see if it arrives...

 

Bjerlk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the Print on Demand page:

"Simply purchase the Print on Demand product from your local retailer or the Fantasy Flight Games webstore."

"Another exciting aspect of Print on Demand is that retailers are able to remain involved in the sales of these micro-expansions. These Print on Demand products will be available to retailers at their full trade discount."

 

My local store carries Print on Demand stuff as regular stock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brine said:

From the Print on Demand page:

"Simply purchase the Print on Demand product from your local retailer or the Fantasy Flight Games webstore."

"Another exciting aspect of Print on Demand is that retailers are able to remain involved in the sales of these micro-expansions. These Print on Demand products will be available to retailers at their full trade discount."

 

My local store carries Print on Demand stuff as regular stock.

 

Fair enough =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Foxglove said:

Can someone explain to me why the shipping to Canada for this changed from five dollars to twenty dollars overnight?  What the hell?

Because of the Canada Post strike. It should be back to the regular price soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

433 said:

Foxglove said:

 

Can someone explain to me why the shipping to Canada for this changed from five dollars to twenty dollars overnight?  What the hell?

 

 

Because of the Canada Post strike. It should be back to the regular price soon.

which is really the only reason I haven't bought the expansion yet. Hopefully the strike will be resolved soon. My brother and I are extremely excited about getting an expansion for MoM so fast. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could do that if the delivery didn't take ages. Ordered mine the 25th of june, got an email from ffg that it shipped on the 7th july (quite a delay) and usps haven't even registered the package yet (five days later). Looks like i will have to wait a while...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just opened it, Some minor tear on 2 objective cards, bit lower quality in the items as noted before.

But havent played yet. Will do this weekend. But until then I guess I shall paint the minis instead...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playtested the scenario last week. Found it interesting, but the monster mechanics is too similar to "inner sanctum". Though, there is a twist of non-linearity in the clues that I especially enjoyed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

amikezor said:

Playtested the scenario last week. Found it interesting, but the monster mechanics is too similar to "inner sanctum". Though, there is a twist of non-linearity in the clues that I especially enjoyed.

Really?  I must have missed that on my reading over the scenario (not got to play it yet), unless it refers to the "two-use key" situation... I suppose you could skip one clue entirely if you had explored enough to know the location of the door one down the row; that does seem to sabotage the Investigators in at least one of the scenario end games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CraggleRock said:

Really?  I must have missed that on my reading over the scenario (not got to play it yet), unless it refers to the "two-use key" situation... I suppose you could skip one clue entirely if you had explored enough to know the location of the door one down the row; that does seem to sabotage the Investigators in at least one of the scenario end games.

you have it ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...