Sign in to follow this  
Boromir

Print on Demand expansion for Mansions of Madness (Season of the Witch)

Its going to be intresting to see if it will arrive to me, since I have special characters åäö in both my names and streetname and town. And wasnt able to use those on the orderform. Well its similar anyway sp lets see if it arrives...

Bjerlk

From the Print on Demand page:

"Simply purchase the Print on Demand product from your local retailer or the Fantasy Flight Games webstore."

"Another exciting aspect of Print on Demand is that retailers are able to remain involved in the sales of these micro-expansions. These Print on Demand products will be available to retailers at their full trade discount."

My local store carries Print on Demand stuff as regular stock.

Brine said:

From the Print on Demand page:

"Simply purchase the Print on Demand product from your local retailer or the Fantasy Flight Games webstore."

"Another exciting aspect of Print on Demand is that retailers are able to remain involved in the sales of these micro-expansions. These Print on Demand products will be available to retailers at their full trade discount."

My local store carries Print on Demand stuff as regular stock.

Fair enough =)

Foxglove said:

Can someone explain to me why the shipping to Canada for this changed from five dollars to twenty dollars overnight?  What the hell?

Because of the Canada Post strike. It should be back to the regular price soon.

433 said:

Foxglove said:

Can someone explain to me why the shipping to Canada for this changed from five dollars to twenty dollars overnight?  What the hell?

Because of the Canada Post strike. It should be back to the regular price soon.

which is really the only reason I haven't bought the expansion yet. Hopefully the strike will be resolved soon. My brother and I are extremely excited about getting an expansion for MoM so fast. :)

I could do that if the delivery didn't take ages. Ordered mine the 25th of june, got an email from ffg that it shipped on the 7th july (quite a delay) and usps haven't even registered the package yet (five days later). Looks like i will have to wait a while...

Just opened it, Some minor tear on 2 objective cards, bit lower quality in the items as noted before.

But havent played yet. Will do this weekend. But until then I guess I shall paint the minis instead...

Playtested the scenario last week. Found it interesting, but the monster mechanics is too similar to "inner sanctum". Though, there is a twist of non-linearity in the clues that I especially enjoyed.

amikezor said:

Playtested the scenario last week. Found it interesting, but the monster mechanics is too similar to "inner sanctum". Though, there is a twist of non-linearity in the clues that I especially enjoyed.

Really?  I must have missed that on my reading over the scenario (not got to play it yet), unless it refers to the "two-use key" situation... I suppose you could skip one clue entirely if you had explored enough to know the location of the door one down the row; that does seem to sabotage the Investigators in at least one of the scenario end games.

CraggleRock said:

Really?  I must have missed that on my reading over the scenario (not got to play it yet), unless it refers to the "two-use key" situation... I suppose you could skip one clue entirely if you had explored enough to know the location of the door one down the row; that does seem to sabotage the Investigators in at least one of the scenario end games.

you have it ;-)