Sign in to follow this  
The Strolling Bones

RDP ep. 12 is on the way!

Hey Gamers and Listeners alike,

The Reckless Dice Podcast has just finished recording its 12th episode which should air sometime in the next few days.  Go on over to Reckless Dice Podcast and check out the newest episode and all the other goodies available. We encourage you guys to get involved in the discussions and drop questions our way. 

CoDan our Barbarian set up a Facebook page for the Podcast a few weeks ago and we are looking to get people over there to participate in comments, discussions, and polls.  Head on over to www.facebook.com/pages/Reckless-Dice-Podcast/221753911174822 and 'like' us.  We are working on some contests and questions for you guys so that we can create a more cohesive community of WHFRP 3e heads here on the web.

Keep Gaming and Good Heath to you all!

88's

LC

Listening to every episode you did guys and i have to say great work and a lot of fun. Keep it on, i will try to post my comments on your page.

Just listened through it. Really interesting stuff guys, helped me out with a few ideas, i see alot of the good stuff you mention about players in my current group as they are all veteran RPG players from multiple systems, might have to recommend it to a new group i am starting up as they are young and i imagine will lean far more towards the 'grab your weapons and charge!' response instead of a cautious and measured approach. On of them is not a good loser so if things go wrong he often gives up and stops trying so it will be an interesting challenge to see how i can show him the dangers and perils of the warhammer world but not make him hate it so much he stops.

How long till you guys do another adventure, i really enjoyed E4AE and it would be brilliant to hear you all going through some of the other adventures that have been released? If you haves spaces in one of your adventures i'd love to get involved, i hardly ever get to play as i tend to always be the GM in my group.

Thanks for the great feedback!

I have a sinking fealing EfaE is over, there are too many loose ends and players who are not around anymore to finish the finale episode.  Bummer. 

However, we have started up a few other sessions and are even doing another new one this weekend.  I dont know what adventure it is yet (Paul is GMing and he will nto say lol).  Look forward to some new actual play content over the next week or so.

Gitzman

P.S.  We also may have a unique opportunity to provide a video demonstration of Fantasy Grounds 2 running a WFRP3 module in development by a fan.  Details on that another time as it gets closer.

Boon ridden comments = party recovers 2 fatigue and 2 stress each.

Ah, that's better.  Now it feels as though I can keep trudging along on the wacky adventure that is the Reckless Dice Podcast!

I too am excited about getting more actual play sessions going.  After all that is the reason we do RDP, because we like playing games of WHFRP 3e.  I'm a little bummed that we won't get to find out what happens to Lukas Haas from our sessions of E4anE, as that character is very dear to me.

@CommuterZombie ~ that would be swell.  We are really hoping to get a stronger community presence on our Facebook page.  We really want to be able to interact with as many fans of WHFRP3e as we can more often and in greater depth.  I believe that our episodes are greatly augmented when the community is involved in discussion.  We hope to run a few polls, throw some questions to the community and hopefully in the nearest of futures do a give-away or two.

Keep the fires burning all you Adventurers and thanks again for your kind words.