Sign in to follow this  
punkrawkz7

Mechandrites and the Eplorator

So we've recently switched from DH to RT and so far everything hasn't transitioned to drastically but I am confused about the Explorator Career path.  In DH in the advancement tables it listed at what rank you could install(and have the talent) for each mechandrite.  In RT I only see a couple of them, specifically the ballistic and unility mechs.  I looked for the optical and don't see it at all on the list.  Is this info located elsewhere?  Much obliged

It's listen in the chapter IV: Talents, under Mechadenrite Use.  Utility Mechandentrites count as any Mechadenrite that is not used a outright as a weapon.  This includes Manipulator, Medicae, Utility, and Optical.  Although you need to have the Medicae skill in order to get the corresponding Mechadenrite.

For another question, how many Mechadenrite's can an Explorator have equipped at one time?  Would it be possible to have all of them equipped?

Trooperist said:

For another question, how many Mechadenrite's can an Explorator have equipped at one time?  Would it be possible to have all of them equipped?

An Explorator can have an amount of mechadendrites equal to his toughness bonus. I can't find the page for the exact rule though.