Sign in to follow this  
RocksLikeToast

Miskatonic Horror Release Date?

http://www.amazon.com/Arkham-Horror-Miskatonic-Expansion/dp/1616611332/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1308022299&sr=8-2

amazon has it up for a July 12th release date..

they also have the revised Dark Pharaoh listed as a June 24th

http://www.amazon.com/Arkham-Horror-Curse-Pharaoh-Expansion/dp/1589949986/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1308022299&sr=8-5

anyone know if these dates are accurate... once amazon puts a date up from an unknown status it normally pans out as true as...at least from my experiences and as was the case with Mansions of Madness...

if it is true color me excited babeo.gif

I have no contribution other than to assume that they will be released at the same time because they were on the same print run.

Better to err on the July side, unfortunately. I think I dreamt last night that I just opened Miskatonic but somehow wound up knocking the whole thing into the toilet! Also something about not having my differential assignment ready by its due date.

well if they are on the same print run having the release dates only 2 weeks apart would make sense especially with the smaller of the 2 being released earlier...i wasn't actually expecting either for a little while longer so... even if the july one proves true that's early enough lol... i know i'm most definielty going to get MH at some point but i'm still on the fence about the revised... i do like the exhibit encounters though i just want to see how much is actually "new" and how integrating the 2 might work before i purchase...

edit: also i could be wrong but i think i remember reading that MH expands upon he revised edition of the dark pharaoh (could have sworn i read that it includes new exhibit encounters at some point) so for the uber fans who already have a few revised play throughs in that 2 week gap they will have more already for it

Tibs said:

Better to err on the July side, unfortunately. I think I dreamt last night that I just opened Miskatonic but somehow wound up knocking the whole thing into the toilet! 

Cthulhu is sending you nightmares from the sunken city in the toilet water!

My email from amazon is titled Now available: "Arkham Horror: Miskatonic Horror Expansion" on Amazon.com

Then the body of the email states:  Release Date: July 5, 2011

That is hardly "Now available" is it?

ive pre ordered MH, so im hoping it will arrive during the middle of a  week, so i can then organise a game with friends for that weekend, who cares what is meant to happen. 

Avi_dreader said:

Tibs said:

Better to err on the July side, unfortunately. I think I dreamt last night that I just opened Miskatonic but somehow wound up knocking the whole thing into the toilet! 

"That is not dead which can eternal lie

But if you flush enough, even death may die."

Jedit said:

Avi_dreader said:

Tibs said:

"That is not dead which can eternal lie

But if you flush enough, even death may die."

Don't listen to that man, you're going to flood your floor!