Sign in to follow this  
dj2.0

missing components

Ok, sigh....

after all the errata, the changes to setup and the broken mi-go wing, now I discover that my box is missing two clues for scenario 4, 4A and 4B. Did anyone else encounter this? I somehow have all 83 (?) encounter cards but not these ones...

dj2.0 said:

Ok, sigh....

after all the errata, the changes to setup and the broken mi-go wing, now I discover that my box is missing two clues for scenario 4, 4A and 4B. Did anyone else encounter this? I somehow have all 83 (?) encounter cards but not these ones...

There are no Clue #4 for Scenario 4, question 4 is just the reason for the investigators being in the building in the first place and gives the hint to where they will find Clue #3.

wow. and they printed this error on the setup map too. did they even look at this game before selling it to us? AH doesnt have problems like this, even after several expansions. thanks for the heads up.

dj2.0 said:

wow. and they printed this error on the setup map too.

Huh, what? If you mean 4A/4B listed under Seed Cards, you'll note that there is no Clue 4 to be placed anywhere, instead picking A or B leads to a different seeding of the cards (Clue 3 in Furnace or Freezer based on your pick question #4).

Frak, this game is driving us nuts in an oh-so-not-good way - the guy who was setting this up (his second time as Keeper) did not understand that and none of us could dare look at the setup pages as it was 'his' story. Please make your instructions clearer in future FFG!

Show the importance and care needed for the keeper. I suggest you play the first several times alternating keeper just to get used to the role. not everyone is really cut out for it...