Sign in to follow this  
scimon

Any plans for WFRP Print On Demand stuff?

There are a couple of things I'd love to see for WFRP that would work well with the print on demand systems used with the Death Angel expansions (played a 6 player game of that last night and we won woot!).

1. Additional basic action packs without having to buy a complete players box
  2. Standard item cards, I would LOVE being able to give people cards for their normal weapons and armour too.
  3. Errata packs, I'd pay for a pack of all the errata'd cards so far (though I do LOVE the one with 'This is where the requirements go' it's grand.

That's just off the top of my head, but if there's a game that could really work well with Print on Demand it's WFRP.

scimon said:

There are a couple of things I'd love to see for WFRP that would work well with the print on demand systems used with the Death Angel expansions (played a 6 player game of that last night and we won woot!).

1. Additional basic action packs without having to buy a complete players box
  2. Standard item cards, I would LOVE being able to give people cards for their normal weapons and armour too.
  3. Errata packs, I'd pay for a pack of all the errata'd cards so far (though I do LOVE the one with 'This is where the requirements go' it's grand.

That's just off the top of my head, but if there's a game that could really work well with Print on Demand it's WFRP.

I agree.  And hell, not just WFRP - I'd like to see PoD stuff for lots of their less-popular games.  Runewars and Android srping to mind...

I think this is FFG's way of putting the communities fears to rest on the whole "WHFRP 3e is all misprinted to high heavens" talk.  I do believe that before long we'll be able to order specific packs of cards for the game.  It is a very logical step.  However I feel that If we can provide proof of purchase we should get the errated cards for free.

I order the two POD for Death Angel and got them in mint condition to Sweden within 10 days. Perfect service.

I would like to get the misprints, extra basic action cards etc for WFRP as POD.

The Strolling Bones said:

I think this is FFG's way of putting the communities fears to rest on the whole "WHFRP 3e is all misprinted to high heavens" talk.  I do believe that before long we'll be able to order specific packs of cards for the game.  It is a very logical step.  However I feel that If we can provide proof of purchase we should get the errated cards for free.

What my post? I was asking a question. I'd really like to pick up errata and I'd really really like weapons cards. I'm not a FFG sock puppet if that's what you're saying.

Honest.

I second this motion! I'd love to be able to purchase specific packs of cards such as weapon/item packs, spell packs, and even just additional basic action card packs in the near future! It would really help to cut down of all the token bloat that comes with each expansion.

I would love to see FFG add WFRP content to POD. My wish list is the following:

• The Basic 8: Either make it cheap for just one set of the basic Action Cards, or raise the price just a bit for 3 to 4 sets.
  • The Orders of Magic: Each order pack has all the ranking spells of the order, plus the basic and petty magic cards, and the career card. And do the same thing for the Imperial Cults.
  • Specific location packs: The City pack would contain the Marketstrasse, the Temple, Large Inn, etc. FFG could have "The Farm", "The Forest", "The Mountains", "Desolate Places", etc.
  • Race/Faction specific packs: Need more Dark Elf or Greenskin Action Cards? It's an easy solution.
  • Talent decks: Updated decks that include all the cards printed to date for each of the talents (Focus, Rep, Tactics, etc.).
  • Reference Sheets: An updated sheet that lists all the different Action Cards released to date.

C'mon FFG! Hook us GMs up!

Would also like to chime in and support this idea. Basic action cards are the biggest no-brainer. My group has 8 players and I hate that some of them have to use the PDF printouts rather than real cards.