Sign in to follow this  
thordred

first post!...and other ramblings

Haha!  Finally got to be the first member to post on a new forum!

Does anyone know what the points are used for?  Right now my profile says I have 15.

Also, I wish we could put up our own avatar.  I put up a temporary avatar until they either have avatars for Anima, Dark Heresy, or Mutant Chronicles.

thordred said:

Haha!  Finally got to be the first member to post on a new forum!

Does anyone know what the points are used for?  Right now my profile says I have 15.

Also, I wish we could put up our own avatar.  I put up a temporary avatar until they either have avatars for Anima, Dark Heresy, or Mutant Chronicles.

From the web site:

Points = Prizes
Get Points to participate in raffles and special promotions.

Participating in the Community and interacting with it is rewarded with Points, following our top secret scale (don’t bother asking, it’ll be kept secret). The Points are used to reach different levels of monthly raffles, which will let you get special promotions available only to Community Players, of all of our games, from the smallest to the largest. The more Points you have, the more levels of raffle you can reach, and the larger the games that will be available to you.

• Level 01 Raffle: for Players with more than 25 Points.
  • Level 02 Raffle: for Players with more than 200 Points.
  • Level 03 Raffle: for Players with more than 500 Points.
  • Level 04 Raffle: for Players with more than 1000 Points.

Prizes and raffle winners will be made public on the last Friday of each month in the News section and the Forums (you can read the rules here on the Help page).

They have Anima avatars now all you need to do is go to edit my profile and click on the change avatar at the bottom of the page then go to the Anima section and there they all are that's how I have my current avatar ^^