Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peacekeeper_b

Any Role Play Potential

10 posts in this topic

I cobbled together some rules based on the Dust Tactics set. A conversion to GearKrieg (Silhouette) would probably be pretty easy, though I'm not sure it quite 'feels right'.

I think I would go with using Gear Krieg and Wierd Wars Blood on the Rhine as a base for a RPG in Dust but use the core rules from True 20 and advancement from M&M.

I'm soon to run a roleplay set in the Dust-verse, but i'm going to use the World of Darkness system because it handles injury and insanity quite well.

Imagine playing a small unit of Allied infantry going up against Untertoten for the first time!

I'll post anything i come up with.

Kasatka said:

I'm soon to run a roleplay set in the Dust-verse, but i'm going to use the World of Darkness system because it handles injury and insanity quite well.

Imagine playing a small unit of Allied infantry going up against Untertoten for the first time!

I'll post anything i come up with.

please, send anything you cme up with to peacekeeper_b@yahoo.com

Honestly, if i was trying to adapt Dust to an RPG setting, i'd go with "Mechwarrior" (the BattleTech RPG).

Replace the keywords "'mech" and "mechwarrior" with "walker" and "walker pilot" and you'll almost already have a tailor-made RPG for Dust.

When the Vrill faction comes out in the Dust background, you'll already have your spaceship-related skills ready.

deedob said:

Honestly, if i was trying to adapt Dust to an RPG setting, i'd go with "Mechwarrior" (the BattleTech RPG).

Replace the keywords "'mech" and "mechwarrior" with "walker" and "walker pilot" and you'll almost already have a tailor-made RPG for Dust.

When the Vrill faction comes out in the Dust background, you'll already have your spaceship-related skills ready.

And thinking more about it, you'll even already have stats for laser guns and rifles, as well as phaser weapons which are "PPC" in the BattleTech universe…