Sign in to follow this  
Camacho2

A few pegasus questions

My group just had our first Pegasus game, and after playing the game we have a few questions as to how the rules should be understood.

1 - Is it correct that revealed cylons dont draw any crisis cards before the New Caprica phase?

2 - Is it correct that an infiltrating cylon  does draw a crisis card?

3 - Is it correct that after the NC phase begins all players  (meaning everyone) on their turn draw a crisis card - even humans in detention -, unless they get sent to the brig after Galactica's return? (not that i think we will ever have to bring anyone that late in the game)

4 - After landing on NC, is the rest of the game (Pegasus expansion) rulewise considered the New Caprica phase?

5 - After Galactica's return in the NC phase, if a human is executed, where does his new character start - Resistance HQ or accordingly to his character sheet?

6 - Does the quorum card "Presidential Pardon" work on both the brig and detention?

7 - After playing "Presidential Pardon" a player "can be moved to any location on Galactica". Should this quorum card be read as: "If a player is in the brig he can be moved to any location on Galactica - If a player is in detention he can be move to any location on NC", or how should it be read?

8 - If 6 is answered true and 7 false, then where do you move a character who is in detention before the return of galactica when playing the presidential pardon?

All thoughts on the above is welcome

Camacho said:

My group just had our first Pegasus game, and after playing the game we have a few questions as to how the rules should be understood.

1 - Is it correct that revealed cylons dont draw any crisis cards before the New Caprica phase?

2 - Is it correct that an infiltrating cylon  does draw a crisis card?

3 - Is it correct that after the NC phase begins all players  (meaning everyone) on their turn draw a crisis card - even humans in detention -, unless they get sent to the brig after Galactica's return? (not that i think we will ever have to bring anyone that late in the game)

4 - After landing on NC, is the rest of the game (Pegasus expansion) rulewise considered the New Caprica phase?

5 - After Galactica's return in the NC phase, if a human is executed, where does his new character start - Resistance HQ or accordingly to his character sheet?

6 - Does the quorum card "Presidential Pardon" work on both the brig and detention?

7 - After playing "Presidential Pardon" a player "can be moved to any location on Galactica". Should this quorum card be read as: "If a player is in the brig he can be moved to any location on Galactica - If a player is in detention he can be move to any location on NC", or how should it be read?

8 - If 6 is answered true and 7 false, then where do you move a character who is in detention before the return of galactica when playing the presidential pardon?

All thoughts on the above is welcome

1- I am fairly sure they can still draw them if they are on the Caprica space.

2- Yes, I think so.

3- Yes, and the jump thing happens for both, but Cylon ships don't activate on Cylon draws still.

4- Yes.

5- Resistance HQ is how we played it.

6- We made it so. We also made Zarek's skill work on both.

7- I would say the latter one, especially if you can't move to Galactica at the time.

8- We just move them to Resistance HQ.

Hope this helps :).

Sorry I should clarify, Zarek's "Friend in Low Places" skill. I would also assume Tigh, Cain, and Starbuck's applicable skills/detriments work on New Caprica, but they didn't come up for us yet.