Sign in to follow this  
Avi_dreader

You Know You Play Too Much Arkham When...

Julia said:

Avi_dreader said:

Hamu said:

...when you're planning to buy a motorcycle so you can read more books.

I've been enjoying this thread in general, but I think that's the funniest one I've read so far.  Which is probably another sign that I play too much Arkham Horror.

Hey, Avi, started thinking about getting a Motorcycle then?

I haven't quite played enough Arkham Horror yet to forget how much damage a motorcycle would do to my books when I'd try to read their pages with its wheels.

Avi_dreader said:

::Facepalm:: I nearly forgot.

When you select your apartment based on its ability to house a table large enough to fit all the Arkham Horror boards.

That's true :-) I did it a couple of months ago, and it worked :-)

Avi_dreader said:

::Facepalm:: I nearly forgot.

When you select your apartment based on its ability to house a table large enough to fit all the Arkham Horror boards.

How true.  I've got the table (in storage at the moment), so now the issue is just getting an apartment so I can get the table (and games) out. I'm going through serious withdrawal!

As to the topic:

... when you have a strange aversion to nurses named Sharon.

Im in the process of building a house, the dinning room has been made long and wide enough to cater for a 12 seating table.

Going to get it custom made to ensure its wide enough to fit the board and character sheets.

When you incorporate parts of Arkham into your ceremony :P

Innsmouth13 said:

when you think a deepone would be a better relationship then the girl you are currently with.demonio.gif

Now I've met girls that is actually true of. And I'm positive there are guys out there that would be true of also.

silonce said:

When you incorporate parts of Arkham into your ceremony :P

Thanks for speaking for on behalf of Tibs.  Because presumably he's not posting right now due to post-marriage business.  Either that or he got devoured.  ::Giggle::  No!  That's not what I meant initially!

Innsmouth13 said:

when you think a deepone would be a better relationship then the girl you are currently with.demonio.gif

Or in a more advanced case of Arkham Insanity, when you are convinced that the girl (or guy) you are in a relationship with is actually a Deep One.  Make sure you do a blood test that comes back fish before you do anything you might regret.