Sign in to follow this  
schoon

Career Card for 40KRP

At least initially, I'll be keeping the vast majority of the WFRP3 cards "as is," only adding as necessary (can you say Full-Auto gran_risa.gif).

If I find balance issues after working with it for a while, I'll replace with updated versions.

Here's a pic taken at the Con this weekend. Everyone had a blast!

Kriegshammer

Some things that I'll need to alter slightly and/or clean up for the next iteration...

this is awesome!! I've been rather unexited with the 40k rpg rules, and when I browsed the WHFRP3rd rules, the conversion was my first thought, but since I haven't been able to get a group into the system (buy in, new system, etc), and the flashy bitz... well, no headway, I suppose. but I read what you've posted so far and I really feel like you've got a solid base.

any idea how you might handle space marines? although I'm much more interested in starship combat, but I don't assume that's on the docket.

whatever happens, I'll be checking your page every now and then, looking forwards to more and more progress!! I could seriously see starting up a dark heresy game with this

schoon, those action cards on your website are tiny. Any chance of uploading larger versions?

I found your website over a year ago and it's good to see that you're on this forum and doing updates.