Sign in to follow this  
Card_Breaker

Battle of the Sleights

Sorry I thought I had time but it looks like I dont cause I have to move around all my things in my house and school started up and its taking a lot of time and work so unless i find some time which i wont i will just say you can have the win Axel.

Alright Monkeyboi, when do you want to play?

This weekend might be a little rough for me because I'm going somewhere with no inernet, however all friday (today) and the afternoon of monday I'll definitely be available.

everyone in my family is sick so could we do our match next week? i don't think i could play to the best of my abilities because i don't feel very good and probobly will have to help other family members for the rest of the weekend.

Yeah that's fine with me--anytime thats good for you, just name it and I'll see if it works for me.  Next week around 7:30 p.m. or later during the weekdays, or anytime next weekend I think.

Feel better!

Axel said:

Yeah that's fine with me--anytime thats good for you, just name it and I'll see if it works for me.  Next week around 7:30 p.m. or later during the weekdays, or anytime next weekend I think.

Feel better!

Axel, change your avatar!

I will always and forever lay claim to the Shroom!